[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hydrogen Cyanide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
Hi /r9k/.
Is there an easy way I can make hydrogen Cyanide at home? I have little knowledge in chemistry so I couldn't find anything online at my retarded level of understanding. Any recipes?
>>
Bump, no one here has any knowledge in chemistry?
>>
>he wants to be spoon-fed this hard
>>
>>25134826
My question was simple and objective. Just give me the answer or go away if you can't. Simple.
>>
collect strawberry leaves, leave them to dry in an closed container without oxygen, keep them there until they've decayed, do this until you can fill a helium tank with the amount of hydrogen cyanide containers you have
>>
Dont ask this here newfag
>>
>>25134881
I'm aware that this would take forever, or at least that's what I've been told by my teacher. (Who doesn't want to share his knowledge because "omg think of the people who will miss you")
>>
You can get some form of cyanide from plum/apricot pits I think. It would be a complicated extraction though.
>>
>>25134935
if you are trying to kill your self, hydrogen cyanide is a really shit way to go
>>
Just eat a bunch of cherry pits
>>
>>25134935

hwat

literally how old are you
literally why would you ask this from people you know
literally how could you imply to anyone that you want to sudoku yourself

literally fucking hwat
>>
Cyanide is extremely painful, takes forever, and it's easy to be found and dragged to the hospital.
>>
>>25135009
I'm aware of this misinformation as well. Besides, this isn't what I asked.
>>
>>25135003
>implying underages even think
>>
>>25134706
Hmm, this seems to be a nitrile group with an H molecule tacked on. Couldn't you use google anyways?
Try extracting nitrile from nitrile gloves and adding some hydrogen gas, fuck if I know.
>>
>>25134932
This. Posting this here might seem relevant, but a bunch of fucks like us aren't going to be able to tell you the answer. If you really wanted to make hydrogen-cyanide for suicide, you would know to go to other more knowledgeable places with this question. Posting it here just makes it look like a cry for help, seeing as we know what you're going to use it for.

If you can't do proper research, at least try a better board like /sci/ or something. At any rate I wish you luck with whatever decision you make.
>>
>>25135054
I did google but as i mentioned, i cant understand the technical terms. I can get potassium cyanide easily, however. Is this substance going to help me for suicide?
>>
>>25135139
Fucking faggot
Go do some research on suicide methods.
>>
>>25135059
>If you can't do proper research, at least try a better board like /sci/ or something.

Tried this at a similar board at 8ch and they told me absolutely nothing. How is here any different?
>>
>>25135181
>Tried this at a similar board
Did you? I've been on that board since last December, but don't think I've seen any threads do to with cyanide in non-pill form, apart from retards as retarded as you who were wondering how if eating 1000 apple seeds or filling a room with flower petals will fill you with a cyanide derivative.
>>
>>25135351
Well mr omniscient, i did it like one or two months ago and the answers as shitty as in this board. And yes im retarded in chemistry. seems like we're on the same boat, however.
When you're tired of your shitposting, feel free to leave.
>>
>>25135139
>I can get potassium cyanide easily, however. Is this substance going to help me for suicide?
what will help you is trying one of the countless other ways to kill your self that are less shit
>>
>>25135507
I could go for a handgun shot. Money is not the problem, I can't buy one anywhere in my area.
>>
>>25135489
I'm omnipresent, actually, but nice try.

How old are you?
>>
>>25135644
dictionary.reference.com/browse/omniscient

Happy reading.
>>
>>25134706
just jump off a building, nigga
>>
>>25135686

No I mean I literally can teleport through time and space, dumbf*ck.

How's being 14 working out for you?
>>
>just jump off a building, nigga
>No I mean I literally can teleport through time and space, dumbf*ck.

That's it. I'm out. This board is more stupid than /b/.
>>
>>25135139
Treat potassium cyanide with acetic acid or some weak acid that should work
>>
>>25135633
where do you live, i will give you a viable option to kill your self
>>
here's a way to make sodium cyanide, it's not hydrogen but it should work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUeooyhD5Xk
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.