[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: suicide-jump.jpg (55 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
suicide-jump.jpg
55 KB, 600x400
Ok it is over the is nothing for me to do in this life. I had stare from balcony ready to jump for about hour , but my fear beat me, how to beat fear of death. alchochol dosn't help. Please help me, the world will be better if i will be gone, so make the world better place.
>>
What do you have that's worth dying for?
>>
>>25134680
I wish I could help bro.. What is it that makes you want to kill yourself?
>>
>>25134700
I dont' have any that is worth living for
>>
Suicide is not something you do reasonably. If you're too scared to do it, you don't actually want to kill yourself, so don't be a fucking moron.

Tell us about why you want to be an hero so we can laugh at you and make it worse
>>
>>25134774
Why does it logically follow that you should die tho
>>
when you're going to put your hands on the balcony you will remember some good threads from our board, I'm sure

happened to me, two weeks ago: I made the knot and got on my small stool and when i put the rope around my neck I remember that glorious bit of greentext
>i'll just pop this right here
i laughed so hard I took the rope off and went to sleep but if I don't change something, next time I won't be so lucky...
>>
>>25134680
'Fear' of death ? Are you kidding me ?

You will die, even if you don't jump faggot. You'll live in fear if you keep being afraid about dying.

However, it is a rational response since evolution has indoctrinated this in every animal. And going against is hard man.

But you have to realize the fact that death doesn't matter in the slightest.
man the fuck up
>>
>>25134680
just so you know you need to jump from a height of around 10 stories to be sure you will die. Also don't land on anything soft or anything that could cushion the fall such as water,grass or even a car. Ideally you would hit concrete or jagged rocks at the bottom of a cliff.

I had intended at one point to commit suicide via jumping but after researching it I decided against it since I don't have access to a tall enough building or cliff. I just bought a gun instead. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before I am able to finally end it. At this point I fear it but also look forward to the fact that it will all finally be over if I just pull that trigger.
>>
File: 1445387561441.png (434 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1445387561441.png
434 KB, 500x484
If you have doubts, it means it's not time to go.

This is the philosophy that I live by. I'm not exactly suicidal though, just really really depressed.
>>
>>25134680
If you can't jump, you should try something else
No matter the method, your instinct will make you fear death
>>
Ride the ride till the end. If you don't like it rememeber that one day you can kill yourself anyway.
>>
File: hviaknf1ImM.jpg (112 KB, 484x680) Image search: [Google]
hviaknf1ImM.jpg
112 KB, 484x680
People are afraid of the nothingness at the end, of the non-existence. People fear the unknown in general, it's a deep rooted primal feeling.

Try not to think of death for when you think of the 'nothingness' at the end you're thinking of a concept, of a notions, even the word and concept of nothingness is insufficient or rather illogical for it still implies something, a lack of sense, a lack of input, you try to create the complete opposite mental image of existence which is impossible.

being dead is something you cannot understand, not because it's complex, but because there's no words to describe when you cease functioning. That is it, you stop at that very last second and there's not even nothingness after it for there's nothing relative to it.

Stop thinking about death if you want to commit suicide, it's just a thought which distracts you and brings nothing.

>tfw I know I won't last much longer
>>
Helium or Nitrogen
+ full face diver's mask

Just buy or rent cheap diving gear
>>
>>25135125
>implying there is still pure Helium/Nitrogen tanks out there
>>
File: 3bj-qXusqQM.jpg (53 KB, 460x652) Image search: [Google]
3bj-qXusqQM.jpg
53 KB, 460x652
>>25135254
Don't misinform people, anon.

That myth is perpetuated to discourage people from doing it. They can end up doing other stupid shit, let them have a clean death at least.
>>
>>25135295
It's not an meme. Helium tanks aren't pure helium anymore due to the shortage.
Idk about nitrogen
>>
>>25135400
>>25135295
only party balloon helium is diluted
http://assisted-dying.org/blog/2013/06/10/no-evidence-that-helium-tanks-are-diluted/

Of course you can still buy pure helium and pure nitrogen is extremely widely used, for instance as a conservant.

Nitrogen is equally useful for suicide by hypoxia. Painless, odorless.
>>
>>25135291
Rational thought

if death=no @echo on "life";
If death=yes input "peace";
>>
>>25136155
Didn't mean to quote that, woops
>>
I've heard jumping gives you a terrible panic attack during the fall. Best thing you can do is take a bunch of pills, set up a noose over a bridge, lean over, pull the trigger.

I can imagine some ambient field recordings would help calm you down
>>
File: 1427526220230.png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1427526220230.png
8 KB, 400x400
>mfw procrastnating an heroing
>>
>>25134680
dying is scary as fuck, no doubt
but- if you really wanted to die you wouldn't be scared

not tryna be edgy, I've just witnessed two suicides, the people did it without hesitation
I think if you truly wished to die it wouldn't even phase you
>>
>>25134854
>believing in nihilistic utter rubbish like evolution
Black science man, pls go.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.