[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies hate the cold?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: icegtb.png (356 KB, 530x528) Image search: [Google]
icegtb.png
356 KB, 530x528
It'll be 45 F (7 C) with a little wind chill and they immediately start bitching about how cold it is. They start bundling up when it's still t-shirt weather out. (of course this all depends on where you live. I live in New York)

Winter the fucking GOAT all they talk about is "take me back to the summer"
>>
because they're cold blooded
>>
Fucking this. In England everyone just complains about the weather all the time. All small talk is about the weather. Yes, it's not great outside today. I know, you don't have to remind me.
>>
>>25134642
Nice one1
>>
Why do normies hate the heat? With a little humidity and heat wave they start bitching and cranking up the AC to the max. It'll be 35 C and they feel unable to even function, I can be at 40 C and feel perfect, not even having to take off pants or t shirt, whereas normies just stay inside all day whenever it gets above 30 C

Summer is the GOAT season, fuck winter-loving fucks.
>>
>>25134611
Have you considered that you're so fat that your body temperature is higher?

That said, I don't really see the point in complaining about it being mildly cold. Sometimes things aren't perfect. Deal or go back inside.
>>
>>25134807
I can actually stand the heat but I will always prefer the winter. But yeah normies complain about weather too much.
>>
>>25134858
I'm 5'9 and 55kg. Summerkek please go
>>
File: 1430697629994.png (803 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
1430697629994.png
803 KB, 1100x700
Man, winter is the comfiest time for me. Nothing better than taking a walk to the liquor store down the road and getting chilled, then heading home where you layer up and drunkenly watch some mst3k and you slowly sink into warm, comfy bliss. Man I love living in Michigan's UP
>>
i hate the cold, my hands go very purple and my joints start to hurt.

yes skinnyfag here
>>
>>25134807
Normies don't hate heat, they love any excuse for it to be like summer and wear as little as possible, winter does the opposite and forces them to dress up and diminish one of their traits of showing off their bodies.
>>
>>25135057
I'm skinny you're just inferior. You will die when I renew the ice age. Where will you go ? You can not escape the everlasting ices that reach down from the North.
>>
>>25135092
>implying winter isn't the /fa/ season
>implying normies don't love to dress up in layers and layers and layers to show off their style

Only hillbillies, mexicans, and socal trash like to be shirtless
>>
>complaining about something which is perfectly natural
>genuinely getting depressed because of the weather
Normies are the fucking worst
>>
>>25135100
Roleplay fag detected
>>
>>25135100

lol psycho

i live in canada, can get pretty cold here
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.