[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello I'm new here, this is the place where we post what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1449166581540.jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449166581540.jpg
61 KB, 640x640
Hello I'm new here, this is the place where we post what pisses us off in life or shitty things that happened to us right ?
>>
w-weeellll... kind o-of... yes, yes, sure
>>
Ok so my girlfiriend broke up with me a week ago and I feel like shit cause I miss her but on the other hand she was a bitch sometimes.

I was suspicious about her and I thought she was cheating on me, she wouldn't let me have her phone anymore, and when I walked into her room while she was texting she would immidetaly hide the phone.

I've had enough and I made an argument and she texted me that she's leaving
>>
Also wtf I just looked on some other topics here this place is weird
>>
File: 1449616193095.jpg (91 KB, 605x454) Image search: [Google]
1449616193095.jpg
91 KB, 605x454
>>25134461
Based doge, just leave before you get stuck it here

Also, I havent been in a relationship but I saw this video earlier today:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4ca_1379778308

I guess I would say, just leave her, if this shit happened it wasn't meant to be, you dodged a bullet she wasn't the one, if you were capable of a gf I'm sure you will find the one at some point.
I'm off to sleep if you want to share doge pictures leave a contact method here Ill check the archive
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>25134354
if you're actually new here just leave
this place affects how you think and your views on other. both negatively
>>
>>25135195
op here no i was just baiting but since this thread didnt get many replies anyway i can say it :^)
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.