[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>open browser >all of humanity's knowledge is eas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: everynight.jpg (81 KB, 924x571) Image search: [Google]
everynight.jpg
81 KB, 924x571
>open browser
>all of humanity's knowledge is easily accessible
>I can learn about anything
>languages
>science
>history
>art
>technology
>all I have to do is ask
>type 4chan.org/r9k/ instead
>>
>>25134328
It's the better option, you know it is.
>>
>>25134328
>it is the end of the world as we know it
>and I feel fine
>>
File: Plebeian.jpg (173 KB, 500x469) Image search: [Google]
Plebeian.jpg
173 KB, 500x469
>>25134328
>not having /r9k/ bookmarked
>>
>>25134426
bookmarked?

>>its my homepage
>>
>>25134328
It's a great mystery
>>
File: 1418392862002.png (286 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1418392862002.png
286 KB, 500x497
>>25134328

>tfw your impulsive personality is the only thing holding you back from unfucking your shit
>>
Entertainment > knowledge.
>>
>decide I'm going to dedicate my life to learning the ways of the multiple philosophies
>start with the Greeks
>read the first 5 pages of Plato's The Republic
>close book, say to myself "that was a good start"
>never open the book again
>haven't read anything since then

It's like no matter how hard I try to commit myself to something, I know deep down my personality just isn't suited for anything besides jumping from dopamine rush to dopamine rush.
>>
File: 1392263485122.png (67 KB, 251x237) Image search: [Google]
1392263485122.png
67 KB, 251x237
>tfw admitting to yourself that you'll never do anything productive in life and might as well enjoy wasting your time
feels pretty good robots. No more holding off on starting up a game/TV show to study, only to end up procrastinating on 4chan for 6 hours. Remember when you were a child and could play for hours on end without feeling guilty about it? Life is one big long day again, I haven't felt this good since eight years ago when I became a NEET
>>
>>25134328
This is why you study from books or prints away from the computer unless you have iron discipline.

The internet is just too damn distracting to facilitate serious study for most people.
>>
>>25135473
And then your parents die and your life is over.

Though desu if you were able to genuinely adopt that mindset I envy you.
>>
/r9k/ lets you learn about all the feels of the world
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.