[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you kill someone if murder was just a misdemeanor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 0042 - 8oSFC3e.jpg (36 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
0042 - 8oSFC3e.jpg
36 KB, 420x420
Would you kill someone if murder was just a misdemeanor?
>>
Yeah, starting with you friendo

* cocks shotgun *
>>
pretty sure murder is a misdemeanor, bro
>>
>>25134280
*dislikes your post*
>>
>There are people who factor in the level of an offense before committing it, when the offense itself is as severe as taking someone's life

Shit thing to do, even if it was a mere violation.
>>
>>25134427
what sort of morality do you subscribe to?
>>
>>25134280
If murder was just a misdemeanor I would have been murdered a long, long time ago.
>>
File: Max_stirner[1].jpg (10 KB, 200x237) Image search: [Google]
Max_stirner[1].jpg
10 KB, 200x237
Fuck yes
I can't wait for the happening to come so I can make a girl be my gf using my own might
Right now the powers of the state are the only thing that stand between me and having a dungeon FILLED TO THE BRIM with qts
>>
>>25134460
I don't subscribe to any given morality, though I'm sure if you knew more about what I believe, you'd be able to find some way to categorize my beliefs - and that's fine, but I don't care to do the same. I think it's strange that someone who feels strongly enough that they would murder someone is stopped by the fact that it counts as a felony, rather than a misdemeanor. I mean, you're going extreme enough to take a life, what difference does it make?

I know the actual difference in terms of possible sentencing time, but what a trivial thing to consider. The moment you take someone's life, you effectively end your own, unless you're in some privileged group of legal murderers (e.g. military, high ranking political/government officials, wealthy, cops).
>>
>>25134280
only if they were nonwhite
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.