[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forums are for losers... like me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: cro-hi.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cro-hi.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
What forums did/do you go to? I used to go to a few forums and they had a sense of community for people who were regulars. I am not really looking to join another forum, but I am interested in what forums robots used to, or still go to.

List the forums with a bit of description.

>The Anime Network
This is a forum for some on demand anime thing I had like 8 years ago with Time Warner. Since I stopped going regularly, the forum has changed its page style 2 times and I don't even want to bother trying to sign back in

>MFGG
Mario Fan Games Galaxy. I used to come here and stayed for a good 4 years or so but ended up leaving after the board split between the "cool" people who posted on the off-topic board and the people who posted in the Mario and Game related stuff. I was one of the off-topic people, and although I had a decent reputation and people knew me, it felt hollow.

>Bape Talk (1 & 2)
Another example of a forum split. I went to both of the forums after they split. I stopped going because the boards died.

>Mega64
meh

>Nintendo
It was the official forums by Nintendo, but the format was terrible and it was too fast paced.

So what forums did/does /r9k/ go to?
>>
> Newgrounds bbs
Talking about shitty flash animations and general stuff. Where i spent my time before migrating to 4ch in 07
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.