[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In your darkest, most desperate moments in life, do you turn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: ifeelthings.png (107 KB, 273x302) Image search: [Google]
ifeelthings.png
107 KB, 273x302
In your darkest, most desperate moments in life, do you turn to /r9k/ or do you have someone else to turn to?
>>
File: DSCN0402.jpg (2 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0402.jpg
2 MB, 4608x3456
I have something else to turn to
>>
>>25134153
I turn to r9k or r9k omegle. When that fails there's xanax. When that fails, there's nothing.
>>
>>25134456

is that heroin?
>>
>>25134153
Yep, my friend Jack Daniels.
>>
I get in my car and drive around singing and screaming like a mad man in the middle of the night and talking to myself.
>>
>>25134831
That whisky is disgusting, Jhonny walker master race.
>>
I try to internalize it all because people want you to follow the social code and be likeable rather than genuine, you must hold your cards 1mm from your chest at all times or be shunned, no room for error you must be flawless
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.