[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no gf I just want a gf. Is that too much to ask for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 794272938.jpg (264 KB, 632x450) Image search: [Google]
794272938.jpg
264 KB, 632x450
>tfw no gf
I just want a gf.
Is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>25133950
You think you do, but you don't. I have a couple of friends that have dated annoying chubbies and even one legitimately hot grill. They always break off when they find someone more attractive, and waste your time and money in the meantime.

I have never met a woman I genuinely liked after I got to know them. Aside from my mother.
>>
>>25134059
You fuck your mother?
>>
File: 1446334373021.png (497 KB, 427x469) Image search: [Google]
1446334373021.png
497 KB, 427x469
I literally just want a 5/10, plain Jane gf, why am I condemned to this lonely life, I've lowered my standards and gotten fit
>>
>>25134144
No. We can stand each other's company though.
>>
i always wanted one and when i finally got one i got tired of it fast and just wanted to be alone. i loved her but it was almost like the responsibility of having to talk to her and be with her got tiring. then when i finally was free i just wanted one again. could it just be more for the ego than love
>>
>>25134202
You're doing life wrong. Find a way to be happy with yourself. Pining after girls gets you nowhere, and net dating is still cringy and shallow. Either you'll find someone or you won't. Being a tryhard won't change that, and being a needy fuck won't make you happy.
>>
My mum is the only girl I've ever known any more than on the surface level. She's quitean angry person and treats my dad, me and my brother a bit shitty, like she resents us.
I want nothing more than to have a woman in my life that is calm and collected, nice, and that I can hug.
>>
>>25134690
You're looking for someone post-menopause then.
>>
File: 1429373448907.png (133 KB, 914x1090) Image search: [Google]
1429373448907.png
133 KB, 914x1090
im going to be hanging out with this girl pretty soon, this week some time, and i have to pick her up and its like a 25 minute drive and im scared its going to be awkward and quiet as fuck. met on POF, kek

send help

im seriously thinking of having a drink or two. its a risk because im 18 but itll make me less of a weirdo, fuck
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.