[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
say you have access to a button that would automatically torture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: elfen-lied9.jpg (35 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
elfen-lied9.jpg
35 KB, 600x405
say you have access to a button that would automatically torture all living women on this earth and cause them great pain if you press it, would you actually press it?

i should also mention that nobody will ever find out about it and trace it back to you
>>
Yes.

Sorry mom.
>>
Of course I'd press it I'd fucking smash all day long. How is this even a choice. I don't even really hate women.
>>
>>25133804
Are you kidding me? Of course I would.
>>
Not unless I could isolate my family members from the effect
>>
>>25133804
Calm down, Satan.
>all women also feel an immense amount of subconscious guilt
>they don't realise it but they're guilty because they didn't want to fuck you
>many of them feel so wracked with guilt that they kill themselves
>>
I'd be doing the earth a favor, who doesn't want to save the world?
>>
I'd press it every time Hillary Clinton appears on TV. She will look like an idiot and women will be conditioned to associate Hillary Clinton with extreme pain.
>>
>>25133804
click
click
click
click
>>
>>25133882
I don't want to save the world, I just want to let them all know what they've done.
>>
for how long? if it was only for a second or two, and not life-threatening, I would definitely do it for shits and play along with everybody scrambling to figure out what is happening.
>>
>>25133804
No, my pure waifu could be among them.
>>
>>25133900
This is genius. Or press it every time there's some negative mass media event.
>>
No, I'd press it for tumblr people, though. i don't mind females.
>>
>>25133804
If it ran the risk between causing them to become infertile or drop the tumblr/feminism/progressive shitte, I would. Otherwise, no. I want to watch them suffer passively, not randomly.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.