[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your king here with a serious question...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: mynewwaifu.png (415 KB, 629x463) Image search: [Google]
mynewwaifu.png
415 KB, 629x463
I'm trying to figure out, why whites call blacks niggers. I mean, niggers are suppose to be people that steal are lazy ignorant and all of the above. But 99% of people on here fit that description. Also if we look back into time all we see is whites stealing things and statistically speaking whites have stolen more than blacks so wouldn't that mean you and the jews are the true niggers? I also don't get how you people can talk shit about normies when they are doing something with their lives you aren't. So who is the true "niggers"? Another thing whites have stolen inventions created by blacks and patented them because as slaves we couldn't patent inventions.
inb4 we wuz kingz and shit meme
inb4 delusionalism or some autistic shit to ignore a valid point.
And before you say "nigger just means negro and your skin color" Then why is it so offensive?

Anyways, this is probably the first time I've made a serious thread in ages so inform me on this or you can stay in shambles I really don't care.

Also help me find the bitch pic related, not gonna give up on her just yet
>>
>>25133772
Blacks have never invented anything worth patenting, everything of worth in this world was created by white men.

You're welcome nigger
>>
>why whites call blacks niggers
more interesting is why blacks call other blacks niggers

>But 99% of people on here fit that description
source?
>>
>>25133797
So why is it theorized that thomas edison and benjamin franklin stole inventions from their slaves?

>>25133808
Because we made it into a term of endearment so we could get away from whites insulting us with a 300 year old joke.
Well, for one all you do is post on and lurk on here most of you are NEETs. Another thing is everyone on here expects a girlfriend to jump into their laps you don't wanna work for anything.
>>
I like bananas, but not all the time. They're alright
>>
>>25133872
I knew a post like this was gonna happen in which an idiot who knows deep down he fits the description as a nigger tries to put a "witty" comment to derail and skip the subject. But guess what not gonna work this time buddy.
>>
>>25133840
>Thomas Edison and ben Franklin stole inventions from slaves
Even black people who are not niggers are this delusional. He actually believes this.
>>
>>25133887
It's alright
not original, should have added more bananas
>>
>>25133927
It was theorized that this happened you idiot hence the word theorized that back in the 1800's blacks made some inventions and whites stole them by patenting it because they were slaves. Wow, he proved my point on how much of a nigger he is because >theorized doesn't mean truth

>>25133974
You're trying too hard to get a rise out of someone who is 10 steps ahead of you.
>>
>>25133840
So where does the stealing come from?
>all you do is post on and lurk on here most of you are NEETs
source?
>he takes NEET posting serious

>Another thing is everyone on here expects a girlfriend to jump into their laps you don't wanna work for anything.
I don't expect a woman to jump on my lap, I just don't want a gf.
Do you want a woman to jump on your lap?
I don't see where you're getting all these ideas from, unless you're projecting.

>>25133927
WE WUZ KINGS AND SHIEET
>>
>>25134033
Funny, blacks usually walk 10 steps behind whites
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>25133840
jesus christ shut the hell up blackie. I'm black too it doesn't matter you're being a tumblrina now shut up and go back to posting like a special snowflake.
>>
>>25134033
Just wanted to state my stance on bananas, I'm only one guy, how could I derail a thread?
>>
>>25134035
The stealing comes from land, you stole land from the native americans, you stole us from our own land and took it, you've stolen businesses, and that's just some of the things you've stolen as a white person.
NEET posting is actually serious though hence that one guy who used to piss in jugs and shit.

You don't want a gf because you can't obtain one and you proved my point see OP post.

>>25134065
Yeah, this is proof how whites are the true niggers, for one most of you on here are filthy not even showering for two most of you are ignorant because you didn't even know what a theory meant meaning it could be true or false. For three most of you complain like the world owes you something just like a nigger.

>>25134092
You're telling me to shut the fuck up yet you're delusioned. You're the type of black guy back in the 1800s to be the housenigga because you hate speaking your opinion or you just don't have one. Now you're insulting me because I made valid points on how whites steal more than blacks statistically. Stop being an Uncle Tom and research more about your own culture and white culture to find out that whites have stolen more historically. And they're still stealing.

>>25134101
You could try to at least
>>
File: nigga.png (289 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
nigga.png
289 KB, 620x372
>>25133772
it's not just whites, plus it's only online (only place that still uses nigger verbally are the southern states), the term is only used to define the ghetto actions and language. you're thinking about this way too much.
>>25133797
peanut butter , my nigger
>>
>>25134164
Now he's saying plus it's online when some of these people on here are genuinely racist. Why is it some whites when they lose an argument or a debate they're like >it's just a prank bro!!1 >we were just joking mannn >calm down dude
I don't get it. And now that I got you pinned into a corner you tell me I'm thinking way too much into this because I have valid points.

I guess we can say the real niggers are the same white people who use the N word.
>>
File: 1442378036181.png (956 KB, 950x1050) Image search: [Google]
1442378036181.png
956 KB, 950x1050
>>25134138
>whites steal more than blacks statistically
I sure hope you don't actually believe this
>>
>>25134138
Trying is hard, you and me both know I won't. Do you like bananas?
>>
>>25134227
Okay so historically speaking, you've stolen land, businesses, property, items, all sorts of shit. Also, why is it whites use welfare too aka NEETs but then call us lazy? Historical things also count with statistics you retard, I'm not talking about 2015 I'm talking about altogether you've stolen more. And you're still stealing, look at how some presidents have stolen. Look at the richest white people, most of them didn't get their clean, they stole. But keep living in your delusions because you don't wanna accept responsibility for your actions like an adult.

>>25134232
Irrelevant.
>>
>>25134323
Bananas are pretty chill doe
>>
>>25134323
Hahaha, niggers are so fucking stupid. Beginning to think the 80IQ thing isn't just a meme
>>
>>25134341
It's still irrelevant to the topic at hand, we aren't talking about bananas we are talking about how racist white people are the true niggers and any white person that uses the word nigger is a nigger. It's not my fault, you can't accept reality.
>>
>>25134138
>The stealing comes from land, you stole land from the native americans,
I didn't steal shit you crazy man. Where is your evidence? I'm nought but a humble basement dweller.
Besides I ain't murrican.
>you stole us from our own land and took it
are you native american? I thought you were black?
>you've stolen businesses
Once again basement dweller, no money I can't steal businesses. You mean trade, that people who aren't me did? The africans made more money trading with the white man, simple as that. Still I dindu nuffin.

>You don't want a gf because you can't obtain one
>projecting
ok pal

>NEET posting is actually serious though hence that one guy who used to piss in jugs and shit.
You're delusional if you think every person who NEET posts is actually a NEET. Yes there are NEETs who rightfully do it, but wagecucks do it too.

>Okay so historically speaking, you've stolen land, businesses, property, items, all sorts of shit.
Source

You seem to have a terrible victim complex, have you tried visiting a counsellor or therapist or something?
>>
>>25134370
So, are you calling yourself stupid? Considering, that was the most ignorant comment I've ever seen in my life. Prove my point more, you childish autist.
>>
>>25134378
You seem to be able to continue the discussion pretty well with my badgering still happening. All I need is your opinion on bananas f@m
>>
Because its goddamn 4chan

What you should really be asking is why blacks are second most hated on here (tied with da joose and mudslimes). but even then it wouldn't matter because 4chan isn't real life. Even though there are people who walk the earth who hates other for literally existing, 9 times out of 10 those people wont say or do shit to you unless you engage them. finally, this site is ANONYMOUS you shouldn't take everything to heart because I could actually be a senate, congressman, or a spider.

tl;dr calm the fuck down nigga.
>>
>>25134398
I don't have a victim complex, with that logic this whole post you've been claiming that you were a victim and you didn't do anything, and won't take responsibility for the ancestors that have stolen things.
Also if you want source, literally go to any history book and read about how whites took land from native americans, whites enslaved blacks and took their items with them on the boat. That's literally stealing, are you autistic? Also I'm not native american I'm just making the point that whites have stolen more than blacks historically, and the definition of a nigger is someone who is ignorant, lazy, uneducated, and filthy. And most of you on here that use the N word match these descriptions.

>>25134453
I'm not taking it to heart, I'm literally using points like they do and now that my points actually make sense they are in shambles.
>>
>>25134478
You can't steal from 'people' who don't have laws
>>
>>25134138
If you can't defend land you do not own it.

Checked Google and peanut butter was invented by a non black . also mashed peanuts ain't an invention.

Black people were not stolen they were brought. The we wuz kings meme is some what true. Your people were conquered and then sold as slaves

Debate me
>>
>>25134520
The definition of stealing is to take something that doesn't belong to you and you don't have permission to keep. This is what whites did throughout history, not to just blacks but to all races. Yet you call us niggers.

>>25134577
The definition of stealing is to take something that isn't yours. You took things that weren't yours you learn this at what, 5 years old? Also with that logic how are blacks niggers then if we steal and you can't defend your "land"/stuff?
>>
>>25133772
you have 2 types of black people
normal blacks and niggers. niggers are fckn savage who shoot each other for 20 bucks and crack and leave their children. black people are just normal like anyone else who pays for everythign and never steals anything
>>
>>25133772
WE WUZ KANGS AND SHEEEEIT NIGGA
>>
>>25133772
WE WUZ KINGS AN SHIEEEET NIGGA
>>
>>25134645
Yeah but people do this too it's just not blacks it's people as a whole who do things like this because when I lived in the projects I saw whites do the same shit for meth and crack.

>>25134730
>>25134738
Thanks for proving my point, this is why whites on here are niggers. fellow r9kers blame people like this.
>>
>>25133797
Super Soaker was invented by a NASA engineer who was fucking around with ideas for propulsion systems And was black.

Cheap steroid/hormone production was made possible by a black chemist who fucked a lot of white women in vienna

The never-ending peanut butter meme

Madame CJ Walker straight up made a billion dollars off the insecurities of Black American women with her beauty products. So she effectively invented the black women's beauty industry as we know it

Most modern popular music can be traced through American negro music

>mfw simple Google searches are too hard for r9k

Whites can do things, blacks can do things, Asians and Hispanics and Indians and Muslims can do things why do people keep posting these threads Jesus fucking christ
>>
A black man invented the peanut.

We wuz kingzzz!
>>
>>25133840
>So why is it theorized that thomas edison and benjamin franklin stole inventions from their slaves?

Exhibit A: Hati

Exhibit B: Jamaica

Exhibit C: Africa

I could keep going.
>>
>>25134901
I posted this thread to get the message out that anyone can do anything, thanks for someone who has intelligence actually posted.

>>25134926
This is what needs to go away
>>
>>25134962
So your proof is racism? This proves you're inferior to me in every way.
>>
>>25134370
>Beginning to think the 80IQ thing isn't just a meme

My mom was a pubic school teacher in Detroit.

It's not a meme.
>>
>>25134995
Not exactly cutting edge societies. Not a lot of inventions.

But

>muh racism
>>
>>25134996
So wait, you have an 80IQ then? Because the signs show that you're a nigger dingdingding. Ignorance at it's finest folks.

>>25135025
this is you
>muh tendies
>muh nogf
>muh everything
>>
>>25135038
and we're done here. Nice try Coltrane.
>>
File: 1450213743953.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450213743953.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
She is L I T E R A L L Y

F L A W L E S S
L
A
W
L
E
S
S
>>
>>25135075
I don't understand that reference, but I do understand you're done here so thanks for proving you're a nigger.

>>25135080
Yeah, too bad she's mine y'know the king already has dibs on that shit.
>>
File: 1450213891386.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450213891386.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>25135148
n-no! She's MINE fag, back off!
>>
>>25135237
>Implying she wants a black or white bf
Mixed master race wins again
>>
>>25135237
Actually, she's mine retard.

>>25135296
Yeah, too bad I'm caramalskinned 1/4 white 3/4 black hahahahhaha she's mine dumbfuck I'm a king I can make her to queen of 4chan status. And I can fly to her.
>>
File: 1446703932460.jpg (271 KB, 540x959) Image search: [Google]
1446703932460.jpg
271 KB, 540x959
>>25135296
:(
>>25135338
no she most certainly is not! I gave her family 12 camels in exchange for her hand in marriage.
>>
>>25133772
>Why is it so offensive

Offense is not given, it is taken.

Fuck off back to apefrica nigger.
>>
>>25135338
I impregnated her with my alpha juices betas like u need not apply
>>
>>25134033
>Theorized

Its been theorized that the earth is flat. Doesn't make it true nigger. You have no evidence for this shit. Fuck off.
>>
>>25135392
Yeah but I offered my BBC and she accepted that shit for hand of marriage.

>>25135393
I don't care if you're offensive or not you're just proving my point.

>>25135416
I'm the least beta on here, have you not been seeing my threads.

>>25135447
I never said it made it true I was just using that as another example to prove whites steal more than blacks making you a nigger. retarded nigger.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.