[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Upstate NY anon here just reporting in to say I've decided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Upstate NY anon here just reporting in to say I've decided on homelessness. The comfort of a bed and food just isn't worth it. All the trucks cutting me off at every turn, all the people in cowboy hats, the smell of farms, the open fields everywhere, all the mental illness and poverty, the people,

If you're in the Atlanta area plz throw me a dollar when you see me begging. That is all.
>>
Aren't you cold?
>>
Whelp, it looks like you've at least come to a conclusion about your situation, Anon, and are taking action. I respect that a great deal.

All the best to you and if I'm in Atlanta and see you flying a sign with an r9k on it, I'll slip some cash your way.

Keep us updated if you can, meng.
>>
>>25133652
OP, I'm in Brooklyn, NY.

You ever need a place to stay, you can share a room with me. No sexual relations or anything implied. Just compassion from one bot to another, though you'd be sleeping on the floor (with a blanket option). Also, this >>25133803. Bots gotta look out for one another.
>>
>>25133652

A tip: sleep during the day and be awake at night. You'll need to stay warm and being awake and moving around is the easiest way of doing that.

BTW: it's rough as fuck, sleeping rough. I did it out of bravado one time years back and I do not recommend it. You feel like shit all the time, never comfy. You might not want to burn all your bridges.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.