[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So robots, have any of you found a "cure" for sexuality?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 1000x600
So robots, have any of you found a "cure" for sexuality? A way to completely purge your mind and body of sexual attraction/sex drive?
If so, please share your method
>pic unrelated
>>
>>25133574
rape kids
>>
>>25133574
Take hormones.
>>
>>25133574
Suicide. Original suicide.
>>
>>25133574
Cut off your balls.
>>
Roasties. Disgusting things that are worse than gore and I didn't even realise they existed until it was brought up here.
>>
>>25133574
Embrace the robot and get a girlfriend
>>
>>25133912
>2015
>wanting a gf
You sir are a cvckold orcish mongrel, and a whoreson knave
>>
>>25133574

get married
>>
>>25134261
I've got nothing but love for you, we are biological robots, try embracing our evolutionary programmed nature, I am red pulled and married, meat hate with love, men are meant to be used, idolise a woman and drop the narcissism of wanting to be in control
>>
Z O L O F T

Went from jerking off every day for 8 years to not jerking off for months.
>>
>>25134385
No
I'm never going to reproduce, I've decided this, and I'd like to get rid of sexual attraction, which really is just a distraction for me.
>>
>>25133574
vietnamese mint
>>
>>25133574
the realization of the how much work it takes to have sex with someone you are actually attracted to
>>
>>25134261
cuck filter is gone
>>
>>25134567
Then have your testicles removed, zero sexual feelings
>>
Drink gasoline
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.