[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how would you rank 2015 with the other years of your life? from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: flels.jpg (7 KB, 239x250) Image search: [Google]
flels.jpg
7 KB, 239x250
how would you rank 2015 with the other years of your life?
from the last 5 years, mine would be:

2013 - went from omega loser to generally okay kid, nice summer of doing nothing, last 3 months were shit tho
2014 - was okay but nothing happened and i didn't carry on the successes of the previous year
2011 - quite fun, played a lot of video games, but was a huge loser
2015 - realized i hate life and living and there's not really any hope, also planned out my suicide
2012 - dont really remember having any fun, therefore i probably never did
>>
>>25133536
probably the worst
>not worked for most of it
>gained weight
>probably left the house about 3 times apart from work
>slowly becoming more and more anxious and autistic
>hopes of being anything other than a loser slowly fading
>>
2011 - fucking annoying little faggot but I was happy at least
2012 - left school, got my first gf but she moved away at the end of the year, didn't get to fuck
2013 - reclused quite a bit, got first job but quit after a month because it was horrible, spoke to a girl for a while but nothing ever happened and now she's with a hipster chad cunt
2014 - finished college with shit grades, got another job but got made redundant after only a couple of months, started falling into a depression
2015 - fucking shit, seriously considered suicide after being a NEET for several months, any friends I did have went to uni or disappeared for other reasons, have a job again now but it's mundane and dead-end, at least things are stable for now though

I know it's in chronological order but I'm too lazy to think of a proper ranking. I do genuinely think in my mind though that life has gotten progressively worse as the years have gone by.
>>
2010 - dropped out of college. got depressed. was a neet for an entire year.
2011-2015 - got a shelf stocking job at walmart. now i have money to buy booze and vidya while i waste away at my parents house.
>>
Holy shit, I just realized that I can't remember the last 5 years. I remember bits and pieces but in my head it all seems like one big blob punctuated
by aspie shut in breakdowns where my functioning
drops to that of a child.
>>
Just going to do the last five years:

2012 - Junior in college, part time job so I still had some money coming in but no real responsibilities, had friends, had a QT blonde chick who liked me and we went out on some dates.
2015 - Graduated, got a new car, got my first 'big boy' job with a good salary and benefits, actually took a business trip, had a pretty decent social life, no life interest
2014 - Finishing my senior year of college, had some friends, was in an internship (paid), lost connection with blonde QT completely
2011 - College, got my first job so pretty excited, no friends, no love interest
2013 - Started losing connection with QT blonde and friends, quit my job due to cunt boss close to mid year and only got a seasonal one at the end of the year, was starting to struggle in college, a bit depressed
>>
>>25134010

yup, seems like that for this year and 2011 and 2012. other years there was nothing positive to remember, but for this year bad sleep and feeling like shit made everything a stupid quick blur and it still doesnt feel like January 2013 was 3 years ago.
>>
bump
these depressing spirals are fairly interesting tbhh
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.