[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women really fall in the toilet when the seat is up or is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
Do women really fall in the toilet when the seat is up or is it just a meme? Do they really lunge their asses on the loo without even looking or turning the lights on? Because to me that sounds like something a kid (who thinks the world is adjusted to their needs) would complain about.
>>
They do at night when they are tired and only using ambient light

They scream about it and you laugh
>>
>>25133517
They actually do, my sis got me at me once for this
>>
>>25133517
yes they do. all the time
>>
The argument isn't about "falling in." It's about you catering to them.
>>
>>25133517
My hips are too wide (fat) to fall in.
>>
>>25133657
post sum of dat ass
>>
File: 1450438271177.jpg (7 KB, 222x250) Image search: [Google]
1450438271177.jpg
7 KB, 222x250
>women have bigger asses than men
>still worried about "falling in"
How the fuck?
>>
yeah, and it's funny as hell
>>
>>25133517
Why is this shit so common for women? And then after it happens they always blame everyone else.
>>
>>25135017
>Why is this shit so common for women?

Because women are morons. /end
>>
>>25133517
This actually happens? First notice I have of it.
>>
>>25133657
I demand proof of such
>>
I once sat down when the seat was up, first I felt the cold porcelain on my thigh which made me jump, then I felt disgusted as if I've been raped. I didn't fall in tho'

It only happened once, when I was a kid. Now I'm a responsible adult and can take care of shit like that.
>>
you close the god damn toilet for hygiene reasons holy fuck
>>
My mother and sister have both fallen in and my mother has sat on a fully closed toiled and peed on the seat

Females really are just children and expect everything to be catered for them
>>
File: 1446601876103.jpg (18 KB, 426x382) Image search: [Google]
1446601876103.jpg
18 KB, 426x382
>>25135265
I spy a roastie
>>
>>25135265
>>25135357

If you flush the toilet, ever, without the lid down, you are a fucking retard and a degenerate asshole. Plain and simple.
>>
>>25135313

>sat on a fully closed toiled and peed on the seat

>tfw no retarded drunk mother
>>
>>25133517
Happened to my mom several times. I thought she was just a bit dumb but I guess it's just a general female thing.
>>
>>25135422

If you're immune system is so fragile that flushing the toilet without the lid down is a problem for you, you deserve to die.
>>
>>25135453
Hes a faggot

Faggots have AIDS

so yeah it is a problem
>>
>>25135422
That use of "degenerate" in an attempt to fit in was cancelled out by the use of "asshole" that came immediately after. This is where you failed, and now it is time to die.
>>
>>25135431
Yeah, only took til she was in her 30s to learn what I knew since I was able to use a toilet as a toddler
>>
>>25133517
This is retarded for two reasons. Who the fuck doesn't wipe down the seat before the sit down? There's a good chance there is hair or skin on there, maybe even piss or shit if you live with kids or other women.
>>
Who the fuck cares if the seat is up or not. Holy fuck! Come on people I managed to live for 21 years in a family with a female to male rate of 5:1 and this was never a fucking topic for anyone. Either its.up or its not and I or the rest of my family as thinking humans are capable to adjust the seat to our needs. also how unthinking do you have to be to actually fall in? It never happened in my family as far as I can tell. Do you piss/shit with your eyes closed? Ffs America
>>
File: MU2tQLV.jpg (110 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
MU2tQLV.jpg
110 KB, 1080x1920
>tfw you always keep it closed because your dog will drink shit-water if you don't

Why would you even want the toilet open all the time? Your phone could fall in it or your glasses etc. And it sprays shit particles around when you flush it. Women are still retarded children for blindly sitting on things tho
>>
>>25135621
>ffs America
Stupid fucking buttblasted eurocucks will always try to blame America on everything. Stay mad that you have to follow Sharia law or get executed. It's not America's fault your mom got raped by Ahmed while your dad watched.
>>
>>25135621

At some point an idiot put forth the idea than if a man doesn't take the time to adjust the seat the way a female would prefer it then he FUCKING HATES WOMYN AND CAN'T EVEN TAKE ONE SECOND OUT OF HIS DAY TO DO THIS ONE LITTLE THING FOR HER OMG and women ran with this idea because it ultimately creates drama, leads to less physical work for them when around betas.
>>
I grew up in a house where its basically just me and my mom. STILL look before I sit because my guy friends leave the seat up, in a house with only women and I would do anything short of paying money to not get toilet water in my shit.
>>
>>25135741
Allahu akbar infidel
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.