[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>worried I might be a sociopath >realize by worrying I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: sidzic.png (64 KB, 300x204) Image search: [Google]
sidzic.png
64 KB, 300x204
>worried I might be a sociopath
>realize by worrying I might be a sociopath is proof I'm not
Phew.. that was a close one, lads.
>>
>>25133513
Are you by any chance nihilistic, intelligent and with a wicked sense of humor?
>>
>>25133587
Sure I am t b h
>>
>>25133587
Yes, yes, and yes. Are you somebody I know, by any chance..? Because if so, I know exactly who you are.

>>25133640
REEEEEEEEE DON'T PRETEND TO BE ME, NORMAN
>>
>>25133670
Maybe where are you from?
>>
>>25133822
Australia. If I don't know you: how in the fuck did you guess those three arbitrary qualities?
>>
Why did you think this was worth a thread?
>>
>>25133846
>>25133670
I'm dying of cringe right now.
>>
I wish I was a sociopath. I hate having feelings.
>>
>>25133587
Dis me. Am I /evil/?
>>
I failed at being a sociopath, I'm devoid of any positive emotion. Life couldn't give me the full deal eh?
>>
>>25133852
Was obviously worth your gracious reply, my liege. Now if you don't mind; stop cucking up my thread with your insatiable appetite for male genitals.

>>25133873
Good riddance.
>>
not a sociopath
but i'm a full blown narcissist
>>
>>25133919
I feel for you, friendo. Depression is the poor-man's sociopath.
>>
But by knowing you aren't a sociopath and thinking you aren't one you technically could be one
>>
I used to worry about being a sociopath in high school. Then I realized I'm actually just really, really selfish.
>>
>>25133670
>Are you somebody I know, by any chance..? Because if so, I know exactly who you are.

you're laughably retarded
>>
M.E. Thomas' Confessions of a Sociopath was a good read if you guys actually think you are this.

26 on the PCL-R, according to mental health standards in the United Cuckdom I'm socio but here in Freedomland I'm fine.
>>
>>25133954
I probably could be having an alright life if it wasn't for the self loathing and social anxiety and the depression and the mistreatment by people/society (or so I feel, I may not understand how social interactions work) and all that jazz. Ugh I hate this game
>>
>>25133967
Yeah, but to worry about being one and not just ignorantly basking in it for my own self-gain itself proves I'm not one.

>>25133996
Nothing wrong with being self-serving.

>>25134006
Why were you not too busy laughing to make a reply then, senpai?

>>25134009
Will add to my to-read.

>>25134031
Terrible mental health hand dealt certainly isn't pleasant. Are you from the United States though? Because if so, that sucks even more. At least treatment is so much more easily accessible where I'm from.
>>
>>25133879

While feelings do suck, imagine the amount of effort it would take to fake every single emotional response you ever have in your life.

Being a sociopath would get exhausting.
>>
>>25134094
Or we don't have to show any emotion, wouldn't that work as well. I sorta did that in HS and it worked fineish

>>25134072
Cancuck here
>>
>>25134094
Perhaps, but I'd rather put in the effort to fake the feelings than actually feel them. Plus you would be able to think way more logically and rationally which is why I think sociopaths are able to mimic emotions so well.
>>
>>25134094
>>25134336
It's really more empathy than emotion in general.
>>
>>25134271
>Cancuck
Guess that's not as bad as the US, as far as I'm aware.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJDSi_ZXp0E

this is a real sociopath
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.