[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obscure Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1415386359778s.jpg (2 KB, 125x84) Image search: [Google]
1415386359778s.jpg
2 KB, 125x84
Let's have an obscure feels thread.
>tfw your only friend died last christmas from a heart attack
>>
>tfw I will never, ever be a kid with a Rosey mommy

It honestly hurts more than it should.
>>
>>25133483

>The best day of my life was September 11th 2001.

Not being edgy, just a coinsidence of so many good things happening in one day combined to make it the best day ever.
>>
File: 1449872046127.jpg (46 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1449872046127.jpg
46 KB, 473x500
>>25133483
don't worry OP, he'll always live on in your heart :^)
>>
>tfw your last name has a space in it and it's spelled with and without one on a bunch of different official documents and you're scared one day it's seriously going to fuck you over

It's been 20 years, I can't fix it. My drivers license, bank account, and passport don't match. I'm gonna get arrested one of these days.
>>
I hear that, OP. A girl I worked with when I was still in school died in a car crash over the Christmas. I'm not sure why I'm thinking of her this year, but it's a sad feel.
>>
>>25133664
Sorry you don't have one, man. I don't have ambition so lofty my will can't even be done, I seek only to please those I serve and stand for good over evil, there are some necessary evils but this inhumane treatment isn't one of them
>>
>tfw trying to get my shit together
>trying
>>
Writing out Christmas list in paper notebook I use a lot. Find list from last year, who I gave what present. Tfw it was a year ago almost, and it feels like just a month ago. Tfw I'm old guy and time seems to go faster. Tfw there isn't much time left. Tfw must eat Xmas cookies to feel better. Life isn't so bad after all dot jpg.
>>
gf dumped me because I was sad that my grandpa died and was acting boring
>>
>tfw found some kratom in my drawer after thinking I'd be without it all weekend

My tolerance is back to zero now, so it's gonna be a good night.
>>
File: Hoarders-Cover-jumbo.jpg (71 KB, 1010x1024) Image search: [Google]
Hoarders-Cover-jumbo.jpg
71 KB, 1010x1024
Maybe not so obscure... Anybody known these feels?

>grew up in hoarder's nest
>dust and useless crap everywhere, can barely get around
>knew nothing else from birth so it took pretty long to internalize that it is a problem and do something about it
>family doesnt allow me to do anything or talk about it

I have fantasies about my parents dying from a tragic accident so i can inherit the house, hire a cleaning crew to clear it, and then sell it to buy/move into a spotless comfy minimalist condo.

>attended different public school district than i was supposed to under false pretenses (obv richer neighborhood)
>never could have friendships outside of class, I bet other people knew what was my ordeal the whole time just didn't say anything

Now I am a college student who has never had any real friends to show for the last 15 years of my life. I wouldnt even care if I was friendless now like I am but had experienced lots of different friendships that came and went every couple of years. Everyone at uni is so hard to relate to and all act like such strangers. I guess that it is a 3rd feel but not in any wau obscure.
>>
>nearly broke down while watching The Force Awakens
>relate to Kylo Ren on so many levels it's disgusting
>if I had bigger ears I would have been his clone six years ago
>seeing him angsting so hard over his mommy and daddy issues was like driving a stake through my chest
>being confronted by how pathetic and weak most people would see me as if they knew the extent of my behavior and actions
>understanding that my past edginess must have made the people around me afraid but they would never respect me
>have been in a funk for days after seeing the film, trying to reconcile my issues with my family and my past actions but I can't get any closure or reprieve
>far too embarrassed to say anything to anyone IRL about this
I don't know what to do, I feel like a misguided, emo teenager all over again. From a stupid fucking movie.
>>
>>25134480
>1
Man that's fucked. It must have made your second rare feel even harder.

>2
I feel this completely. I started in one school system and then my parents started moving every year, so they pushed to keep me in the same schools so I'd know the same kids. I could never hang out with anyone because we always lived 30+ mines away and no one wanted to drive this far. By time I started driving at 15-16 I had convinced myself I didn't want to have friends.

Now I'm 21 and I still don't know how to make friends as I watch my final year and a half of college slip away.
>>
>>25134555
I cannot relate to this feel or offer any support anon but it seems genuine and makes me somewhat inclined to actually see the force awakens

But what I can say is that it is sad that modern pop culture denies young white males proper role models and instead replaces them with the opposite (kylo ren i'm guessing) which cause a self loathing crisis in young white males and subliminally frames young white males as pathetic & troubled to everybody else.
>>
>>25133664
absolute savage
>>
>>25134593

Thanks for noticing how the 2 are connected.

I also started driving at 16 but it wasn't my own car but my mothers' who is pretty much handicapped since she got shingles in her eye. I was too much of a parent pleaser to know that I should have broken the rules and used it for making friends. But then again I had no part time job for pocket money so I wouldnt have really been able to go anywhere $fun.

Where do you go to uni anon?
>>
>>25134824
Thanks. The trouble is, they definitely didn't portray Kylo as any sort of role model, there are three other male leads that fill that role nicely. The issue is my extremely violent and abusive past and edgy, emotionally turbulent personality paralleling the story of a sympathetic villain. It's extremely uncommon for me to relate to anyone, so it came as a bigger shock than it should. The self-loathing is already a constant for me, the film isn't responsible for that. It's merely an accessory.
>>
>tfw phone called my mother late as fuck last friday night when I was drunk and I said a bunch of retarded shit
I try to not get involved with my family as much as possible. I hope she stops talking to me forever but I think this is going to have the opposite effect.
>>
>>25134075
Does your concept of time become more distorted with age? I mean your in the general sense; not personally.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.