[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome to the Frog and Feels Tavern! Sunday edition. Pick a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: tavern.jpg (41 KB, 612x389) Image search: [Google]
tavern.jpg
41 KB, 612x389
Welcome to the Frog and Feels Tavern! Sunday edition.

Pick a drink, share a feel. How's the Christmas break treating you so far? What's troubling you today? Anything you need to talk to someone about? Feel free to share the feels and make yourself comfy.
>>
I've been having a feel lately that's just so overwhelming, oh and as I go to say this there's a second feel as well. I can't handle all these feels, so I repress them, ignore them but they keep coming back anytime I'm reminded. Of another place in time. Of now.

What do you you do when you get a feel? Do you revel in it, do you confront it, what do?

Scotch and soda.
>>
>>25133258
Just in time! Roommate's being a right cunt, seems every time I move in with a friend they try to turn me into a maid and force me to clean their shit (sometimes literally.)

I'm drinking a Magic Hat right now. I'd love another pint.
>>
I'm not doing too good barkeep, I'm a senior in high school no car, job, gf, or friends, so I'm sitting here binge watching anime attempting to forget how lonely depressed and how crazy I am
Just a screwdriver that's all I need
>>
Get me as much whiskey as you can.
Todays my birthday and while everyone is wishing me a good day, I'm wishing I was dead. I'm very alone.
>>
Ahh, good to see you again OP.

I'm away from home for work, currently sitting in my hotel room with a 24 whiling away the night.
no Christmas break for this guy. A Miller, please,
>>
File: 1445288778580.jpg (93 KB, 588x473) Image search: [Google]
1445288778580.jpg
93 KB, 588x473
Going to see my family for the first time in about four years.
I really don't want to go. Trying to travel now is going to be a pain in the ass They say they miss me, but I know they just wish their autistic oldest son would just disappear for good. I just want to stay at home and sleep and drink alone.
>>
>>25135610
Talk to them more. Personally my parents aren't so much proud because of how much money I make (I steal from Walmart lol I'm fucking poor), but because I value family and talk to them about things. Have a drink with your dad or your brother or someone. Be sure to tell them about the Jews.
>>
>>25133258
Decaf coffee please! I've got work tomorrow. Another weekend lost to nebulous anxiety.
>>
>>25133258
>How's the Christmas break treating you so far?

I've been waking up at 4pm and been doing nothing but play video games and watch movies all day. Shits great.
>>
>>25133258

Just a Coke for me. Life during this Christmas Break is very comfy. I know what I want to do and all my dreams and goals but I just need the resources(mostly money) to accomplish what I need to.

After my last semester at this community college I'm gonna wagecuck for a while and save a bunch of money to travel and move out.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>25133258
Tonic and gin please. I started talking to this guy I met on POF and while creeping through his Normiegram account I noticed one of th usernames that liked a photo seemed like a familiar name.

I look and see it's my high school crush...he's married and has a little girl now. It was literally love at first sight, I can't explain it. I was absolutely head over heels for him for a good two years straight, I never liked someone so hard in my life and I thought he liked me too. It took two years for me to sperg my feelings for him and he just said sorry and that he never even knew who I was. I was so delusional and ripped apart. I'm glad to see he's happy, he married the girlfriend he had back then.

I'm just paranoid that what if we do date and he finds out? What if he tells him? Clearly he follows him on Normiegram.
>>
Woke up in the middle of night and can't get back to sleep. I want a normal sleep schedule, damn it.

Give me something that knocks me out.
>>
I miss my girlfriend a lot, we're still together but it's a long distance relationship so we haven't been together since August
I can't stop being aware of my parents' mortality and it makes me depressed, I don't want them to die before I can even realize it, when we haven't even shared anything yet
I'm feeling nostalgic over old shows and vidya as well

Plus I fucking hate Christmas and all the pseudo-happy feelings TV and commercials try so hard to give to everybody
>>
I never thought meeting people from this site was a viable option at my age, but it would be cool if there was a bar like this. I would go there for the first time tonight, even just to sit and drink quietly by myself like every other person in the room. I don't think I ever felt so alone.
>>
File: tumblr_nzbgydbgKY1sxvevjo1_500.jpg (33 KB, 460x304) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzbgydbgKY1sxvevjo1_500.jpg
33 KB, 460x304
>>25136194
>tfw building a bar at my apartment
>tfw roommates just pissed me off so much that I'm considering just shipping it back to parents' house and saying "plz hold onto this for me"
I'm not faggy enough to actually name it Frog & Feels though, but I am tempted.
>>
my whore girlfriend cheated on me because i was "too perfect" and she needed something different. now i see why you guys think all women are whores. get me a corona please
>>
>>25136821
>because i was "too perfect"
Top fucking kek
>>
>>25137046
honestly the bitch could have atleast gave me a real reason
>>
>>25133258
have nothing else to do and everything I once loved is either gone to shit or I just am bored by it bartender ill have a shot of vodka and leave the bottle
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.