[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The highlight of my life was a short romance with a Saudi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: saudi.jpg (54 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
saudi.jpg
54 KB, 450x500
>The highlight of my life was a short romance with a Saudi Woman
>I often spam threads about Arab women on /pol/ /int/ and sometimes /r9k/ to fill the void
>I'll never have a habibi to call my own
>She emailed me today wishing me a merry Christmas, but she had her arranged marriage now and I'll never physically meet her again
>I'll never again look through that thin slit at beautiful loving eyes.
>>
>>25133221
You'll maybe see her one day inshallah
>>
>>25133246

She wasn't even moderate or westernised in any way. She often talked about all western whores (roasties) deserved the death penalty. We shared some happy times.
>>
>>25133221
>calling a woman habibi
>>
>>25133376

Yes I know the grammatically correct term is habibti, but at the time my Arabic was shit tier, and she appreciated my shit tier broken Arabic.
>>
>>25133436
just like the cuck she marries will appreciate her shit tier broken hymen :^)
>>
>>25133473

this did always worry me a bit, does the horse riding (camel riding) shit fly over there?
>>
>>25133545
no, women don't do that shit overe for just that reason
although the cuck will probably be dumb enough to fall for those fake hymens they sell
>>
>>25133602

She was loaded so she could have afforded surgery. The guy himself is also pretty rich. Though she evidently hasn't been beheaded yet and the wedding night was about a month ago.
>>
>>25133221

hnnng

bloxxxx
>>
>>25133221
When the next Crusade starts you might have the chance to get her back.
>>
>>25133221
was she worth risking to dirty your line with her inferior sandnigger genes?
>>
>>25135228

Well, no that's essentially why the romance was only short. She wanted an Arab family for the long term and I wanted a Euro one (not that it'll ever fucking happen)
>>
File: 1433040880756.jpg (100 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1433040880756.jpg
100 KB, 600x800
>>25133221
>Youll never sniff this

I bet it smells like jasmine and frankincense.
>>
>>25136304

>Wanting to sniff that.

4chan really fucks with some people.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.