[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>graduated with a 4.0 GPA and still a virgin >sister is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1444928184689.png (42 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
1444928184689.png
42 KB, 500x286
>graduated with a 4.0 GPA and still a virgin
>sister is legitimately mentally retarded and is pregnant
>>
You're conflating spheres of life.

Academic success =/= Social success =/= Financial success =/= Career success =/= Personal success

>tfw also had high grades, but no delusions that would equate to anything other than a few people hating me, many thinking I'm a nerd/loser, and the rare few respecting my dedication to academic success.

That said, I still enjoyed social, career, and personal success, because I have a pretty good understanding for how the world works.
>>
Story about sis por favor familia
>>
>>25133302
op is the father
>>
BREAKING NEWS: NIGGERS, CHINKS, SPICS AND OTHER GENETICALLY INFERIOR REPRODUCE LIKE RATS.

MORE AT 11
>>
>>25133302
Not much to tell. She had sex with some loser friend of hers.
>>
Yeah. My half-sister's a dumb hillbilly and we've been supporting her financially for over a decade after she moved out of her parents' place. My mom called me asking if there was anything I wanted to tell my sister after she had her latest baby (she's had like 10 or something, I lost count). I said "Yeah, close your legs."
>>
>>25133360
But she's actually retarded? Or is she just very dumb and vapid

I'm just amazed that someone would have knocked up a retard and it not be a bigger deal desu
>>
>>25133471
She's actually retarded. Didn't get enough oxygen at birth. Fucked up her brain. Either way, she had sex with some guy she knew and they didn't use protection.
>>
>>25133519
>"girls can be forever alone"
> a literal retarded girl is able to have sex
>many guys on this board will die without ever seeing a vagina

Sidebar: how much you wanna bet the dad to be is a robot/beta who straight took advantage of a retard girl
>>
>>25133635
>how much you wanna bet the dad to be is a robot/beta who straight took advantage of a retard girl

He is. I met him a couple times. He's quiet as hell and just hangs out awkwardly in the back when people talk in groups.
>>
4.0 with a degree in what?

This matters.
>>
>>25133635
>how much you wanna bet the dad to be is a robot/beta who straight took advantage of a retard girl

You already know that's exactly what happened.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.