[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
went on a tinder date with a QT 3.14 japanese foreign student
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: moe.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
moe.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
went on a tinder date with a QT 3.14 japanese foreign student tonight, it didn't go well, after 2 hours of drinking and chilling she abruptly left because I obviously wasn't what she was seeking

sucks, forever a robot.
>>
>>25132924

Did you say something stupid?

I bet you did.
>>
Did you dress up as a full geisha to show respect to her culture? If you didn't, that's probably the issue.

You also have to put on the thick asian accent and bow a lot to make her feel at ease.
>>
I hope you didn't pay for her.
>>
That's good. You went, things went badly, you gained experience and you even got a story out of it. Getting ditched by a Tinder date is funny. Or it will be when you have a little bit of success and can look back on it and laugh.

Just learn to love the strike-out. It gets fun after a while just because of how ridiculous it is.
>>
>>25133026

prob gave her the ol lickaroo line.
>>
>>25133026
This. Go on, OP. Dig deep and I'm sure you'll find the answer.
>>25133066
I'm gonna take a guess on this being the cause, seeing as 80% of us are disgusting degenerate weeaboos
>>
Idk, I guess I'm a beta, I'm not that bad looking, but I'm not in shape (skinny fat) and I'm not alpha confident either

oh well, at least I actually went instead of bottling it, It's the first time I've met a random person before online so getting shot down so obviously doesn't feel great, havn't experienced that before
>>
At least you had the courage to go on a date with a Tinder girl. I didn't even message most of the girls I've matched with, and the few I did match with I struggled to hold any meaningful conversation with.
>>
actually come to think of it, lemme mention everything I reckon blew it for me in hindsight

>skinnyfat
>not *that* confident
>i mentioned WW2 bombings (wtf)
>she asked whether I do sports at uni, I said no
>she mentioned her friends banging at her house a few times and how its loud and annoying, I just laughed, no advances
>I mentioned how japanese people and japan is 'interesting' a a few times over 3 hours
>i made no advances in the course of 3 hours
>when she said shes leaving and she saw me flag a taxi I didnt hug her or do anything, I just said bye and got in the taxi
>>
File: doki.png (16 KB, 331x286) Image search: [Google]
doki.png
16 KB, 331x286
>>25133185
That's the spirit, props for going through with it at least.
>>
File: 1375718019945.jpg (16 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1375718019945.jpg
16 KB, 403x403
>meet girl from POF
>seems promising at the start
>talk for about 2 hours
>decide to leave, she starts acting weird
>she says "yea I've meet 2 friends on here (POF) that I've been friends with for a couple years"
>I say "I'm not really on here for friends"
>awkward goodbye
>try to text her a few days later, no response

JUST
>I say "
>>
File: 5 sugars.png (794 KB, 979x898) Image search: [Google]
5 sugars.png
794 KB, 979x898
>>25133252
>mentioned WW2 bombings
wew
>>
>>25133252
>i mentioned WW2 bombings (wtf)
Oh shit nigger, what are you doing
>>
>>25133342
>>25133346

yeah init, she seemed friendly replying but in hindsight.. why was I even talking about history wtf, desu she did say she did history at school and how japanese people ignored all the bad stuff they did so I was like 'if you don't mind me asking.. bombings etc what did they teach u' but thats not a good tinder date conversation

im a robot what do you expect
>>
>>25133252
>mentioned WW" bombings
>mentioned how japanese people and japan is 'interesting' a a few times over 3 hours

fucking lmao man
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.