[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it feel like to be drunk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6
File: 1450486741729.jpg (79 KB, 426x628) Image search: [Google]
1450486741729.jpg
79 KB, 426x628
What does it feel like to be drunk?
>>
Find it yourself
>>
Depends on how much you've had. 1-3 drinks, you get more mellow, but it doesn't affect you all that much.

But after that, you can either get happier, sadder, or angrier. I've seen all of those results. They say that your "real self" comes out, not sure if that's true. I'm thinking it's your "stupid self" that comes out.
>>
>>25132942
I'm muslim tbqh
>>
>>25132970
fuck off you goat fucking cunt.
>>
>>25132970
I'm not gonna be rude like the other guy since I grew up in a Muslim family.

But it's honestly a load of crap. It's just a bunch of brainwashing and fucking restrictions they put on you. And the prophet was a businessman and a pedophile who happened to be smart enough to create a religion to meet his own ends.

If you believe that crap you're not very smart. Sorry if the truth hurts.
>>
>>25132970
learn to homebrew, Saudis do it all the time
>>
>>25132760
it's the best feeling in the world. you know why? cause it takes you out of it. you're on it but don't give a single fuck.
but specially. if you want to know what's it like, just drink m8. eat while drinking water, then drink beer. then if you feel like it go to harder stuff.
>>
>>25133072
I'd have to agree here. Don't let religion ruin your life or make you miss out on experiences.
>>
>>25132760
everything spins, can't talk properly but talk a lot of bullshit anyway, enjoy life a bit more
4/10 i don't reccomend
>>
>>25133118
>it's the best feeling in the world
Are you fucking kidding me? Do a speedball while stoned and sedated on benzodiazepines, and throw a drink or two on top of that, and then come back and tlak to me.
>>
Can be quite different, it often enhances your mood or brings out your true mood. I mostly end up being energetic and rather happy. Others become raging assholes or sad...
>>
>>25132760
>1-3 drinks
Mellow, flexible, warm, maybe a little uncoordinated.
>3-5 drinks
mileage may vary, but at this point I'm usually sleepy and angry so I try to get past this stage quickly if I'm getting drunk
>5+ drinks
I become invincible, courageous, hilarious, handsome, and well rounded until I pass out 1-2 hours in.
>>
It's like this weird numbness if running through my entire body and I feel horribly sick but I na good way.

Hard to describe.
>>
>>25133162
he is muslim.
>speedball while stoned and sedated on benzodiazepines, and throw a drink or two on top of that
this, this shit, is difficult to obtain, illegal, requires experience, etc.
he should try alcohol, that's what im doing here. so help me.
>>
Less self aware, more able to speak your mind, disinhibition of animal instinct, exaggerated, disinhibited sluggish uncontrollable movement

Its pretty fun desu
>>
>>25132760
Five - six beers and few booze shots and I become the greatest alpha in the area. I'm fucking serious man. The alcohol breakes my personal autist-level borderlines and I can actualy talk to girls and I can keep the conversation going. And I can talk to any girl, be it 3/10 or 9/10 and man, they're listening to me. Shit, I need to learn how to do this while sober and perhaps I'll get some roastie to dive my dick in.
>>
>>25133072
I'd like to give you an award.
>>
ive never drank more than like 5 drinks desu, but i generally feel uncoordinated, tired, and slightly less inhibited. its a nice feeling honestly
>>
File: betauprising.jpg (75 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
betauprising.jpg
75 KB, 500x563
>>25132760
it's a relaxing feeling that can become very addictive certain people have genetics and emotional or physical sensitivitys to the drug and are more likley to be addicted.

otherwise feels great till your liver starts to fail and your fat. thats the only reason its in the Koran i think since I'm not religious per say. It's like any vice, great in moderation. which is why they banned it lol some ppl cant handle it, but a lot can heh

its like the first drinks your legs are like noodles and they feel funny and its easier to talk to ppl and you feel happy :) then if u drink more u feel even better etc etc then you feel sick and puke.

but if you just stay with the 1 drink WAIT ,water, maybe 2nd drink. maybe stop idk senpai famm you get the idea have fun with life but dont get fat like me XD
>>
>>25132760
You will never find out what it's like just asking.
You have to try it, like every other thing. Specially drugs.
>>
File: IDShot_540x540.jpg (23 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
IDShot_540x540.jpg
23 KB, 540x540
>>25132760
I like beer for the taste, not to get drunk, that's pretty retarded tbhwyf
>>
>>25132760
You geht dumb, your reaction time increases and you will throw up, actualy I don't understand why normies do this shit.
I tryed it once to overcome my social anexie, even after 1.5L German beer and 0,3l pur Vodka I still hated being with people, I was 15 back then and my wheigt was about 45kg, so I was pretty drunk.
OP you shouldn't even try, alcohol is just a poison.
>>
Relaxing and fun
>>
>>25133332
This is sincerely the most retarded bullshit I've read this week. Congratulations faggot, you deserve a medal or something.
>>
>>25133345
That's me with fine wine desu fampai

Beer is gross AND it doesn't get you drunk as fast, so it's shit
>>
File: image.jpg (1015 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1015 KB, 3264x2448
what does lsd feels like?
>>
>>25133374
>you will throw up
>I don't understand why normies do it
14 year old spotted.
MODS MODS MODS
>>
It can feel anywhere from slightly relaxed to incapable of forming a coherent though.
>>
reminder that if you drink water before going to sleep when you're drunk, you won't wake up with a migraine. thank me later phams
>>
>>25133406
Depends on how much you take. In a general sense shit just stops making sense.
>>
>>25133418
I was 15 years old back then, I am not 14.
>>
>>25133406
it feels like someone else is piloting your mind. Your eyes roll wildly in their sockets (some people have been known to claw out their eyes) and your bowels constantly feel like you just shit yourself. It's a pretty great drug overall I'm feeling a strong 9 to a 10 on this one.
>>
>>25133406
every bit of stimuli is absolutely overwhelming. it's like you're constantly on the verge of having too much and shutting down, but it's an absolute thrill. if you ride the wave of being overwhelmed, everything seems beautiful and every texture seems pleasant and music (so long as it's positive) sounds amazing. colors and shapes merge together so you just stare into space for a long time. it's like every minute your body is about to burst but you're having an incredible time.
>>
>>25133374
>>25132760
See this guy, OP? He has good intention, listen to him, listen to the lie that will keep you away from the poison of the devil that somehow everyone enjoys. Keep yourself pure, away from us, dirty faggots that need drugs to deal with our lives cause are too stupid to realise the only truth in life is your God.
inb4 irony. I'm completely serious. Almost as serious as the Bible.
>>
Im going to sleep. Keep this alive, will you faggots?
>>
>>25133498
Actually I was serious, and the bible is wrong.
Inb4 fedora
>>
>>25133498
fuck off back to reddit christcuck
>>
>>25133441
hangovers are not the same as migraines
must be 18 etc.
>>
>>25133387
fak u niger UR LEGS FEEL LIKE NOODLES UR LEGS FEEL LIKE NOODLES
>>
>>25133418
After 1,5l beer with 5% and 0,3l Vodka with about 40% alcohol you will throw up if you are 45kg, I didn't drink any alcohol since then, and I will never do it again, the day after, here in Germany we call it "Kater" is even worse, everything is blingingly bright and you still feel retarded.
>>
>>25132760
You feel dizzy and have severe headache in the morning. Also, say good buy to your kidneys and liver.
>>
>>25133770
i drink every weekend and i only get hungover-headache like maybe once a month
feels good man
>>
>>25133770
Literally chug some water before you sleep and you don't have any hangover. I've only had a hangover once, when I was too drunk to remember to do it.
>>
>>25133924
You built alcohol tolerance, congrats, it means you need to drink more to get drunk. Maybe you don't even get drunk, that's why you don't get hungover.
>>
It makes you feel like your having a really good time, all your ideas are great and everyone is your friend.

Also i didn't notice this untill i was drinking pretty regularely but alcohol in itself feels really pleasurable when its coursing through your veins.
like there is physical good feeling or sensation there. hard to describe/don't know if everyone experiences that.
>>
I got drunk once. I felt emotions, that didn't really make sense. It was the day that the Paris thing happened. Ordinarily I'd just be a little annoyed that everybody was making such a big deal of it. But after a couple of drinks, I was angry. Angry that anybody could do such a thing, and sad that so many people were killed. I wanted to do something but there was nothing really I could do.
This is why normalfags are the way they are, they drink all the time. That's why all these people are so emotional, that's why they did that thing with the french flags on facebook. Because they're always fucking drunk. And getting drunk turned me into one of them.
>>
Alcohol's feelings range from how much you drank. One or two beers in and your body feels lighter, and you feel slightly elated, like a kid walking around a carnival. But for the adult mind, you feel confident, you feel emotions stronger, and you're liable to be impulsive and drink more.

Once you're finally drunk, your vision automatically slides into two. Your voice stutters and there's a good chance you're probably loud as hell, going on about some topic. If you're an emotional person, you'll find yourself projecting whatever you usually feel...in a curled up mess of vomit.
>>
>>25134014
nah, i get pretty drunk
i've had this power for years
>>
>>25134014
Kinda agree with the other anon here, I don't get hangovers either, at least not often. Once even drank copious amounts of vodka and whiskey, and ended up being a stereotypical drunk asshole for the rest of the night, but I woke up fine.
>>
theres not so much as a physical feeling as much as you just dont give a shit (or REALLY REALLY give a shit) about everything.
>>
Feels fucking wonderful, i'd do it every fucking day if it didn't fuck with my training so much.
>>
If you're with people, you spend the whole time talking and listening to stories about times when you were drunk.

If you're alone, you just cry and wish you were dead, but feel a little number so it's okay.
>>
Level 1: more talkative, less self-restriction
Level 2: complete drain of energy, extreme sleepiness
Level 3: short term memory is fucked, can't focus for more than three seconds, hangover next day

Man I fucking dislike being drunk
>>
>>25134025
normies actually don't drink very often
>>25134304
>If you're with people, you spend the whole time talking and listening to stories about times when you were drunk.
you hang with boring people
>>
>>25134316
For me it's just level 1 and a harder version of level 1.
then I get a hangover but no memory loss.
I guess I'm really tolerant to alcohol unlike others. I just naturally can handle my shit. I'd be a cool drinking buddy honestly.
>>
>>25134316
I'll add that I dislike being drunk but I love beer, fuck me.
Also being drunk while alone feels like nothing different emotionally, it's just your psychomotor shit that suffers. When drunk with other people, it all depends of your inner personality - you could become nicer, or obnoxious, or aggressive, or sexual.
>>
>>25134316
that sucks for you

i get more and more hype the more i drink
>>
>>25134339
>normies actually don't drink very often
Then why are they so emotional?
>>
File: raiden.png (92 KB, 335x322) Image search: [Google]
raiden.png
92 KB, 335x322
It's been over a year since I have and I've forgotten the exact feeling tbqh. I just remember that I am generally goofier and sociable. I don't really feel like doing it anymore though. I don't know why, I've just lost the desire/forgot the sensation.
>>
>>25133979
That's actually a great advice, thanks. However I'm afraid alcohol will worsen my stomach ulcers.
>>
>>25134543
drink some milk with it too or tums. moderation and it should be ok ?
>>
I just drank myself to sleep at 6 only to wake up at 8 thinking its early morning. All of you kill yourselves.
>>
File: 1450654040675.jpg (88 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
1450654040675.jpg
88 KB, 1333x900
>>25134543
PLEASE BE CAREFYUL I DONT WANT THE ULCERS TO BURST AND SPILL YOUR STOMACH CONTENTS ALL OVER YOUR STOMACH OKH GSJ
>>
>>25132760
It's alright you feel pretty good I remember the first time I got drunk I stole some wine and chugged until I could feel something I felt nice now it still feels relaxing for lack of a better word also I'd say it makes you more impulsive so it brings out different sides of you
>>
Anyone else feel like after every time you've drank your body feel kinda healed in a way?
For example, my skin is generally pretty shitty, but day after drinking it feels a lot smoother
>>
>>25132760
switch brains with me bro we're about to find out
>>
its a lot of fun and easy to go overboard if you struggle with confidence sober

i turn into a social butterfly drunk

problem is that i can never sleep more than 2-3 hours after going to be at 530am

end up paying for it over the next two days filled with anxiety about the things i did/said.

its fun but can be taxing on the body. i usually drink once a week or every 2-3, depends.
>>
>>25133406
every have a dream and wake up in real life but everything is still hazy and you still might be dreaming but you know you're awake and nothing makes? with a medium dose of LSD it's like that, except it lasts for 5-6 hours -- basically everything is extremely confusing and you can't really control your thoughts. add in weird visuals like shimmering lights, weird light patterns that come out of nowhere, thought loops where you literally get stuck in a loop of thought, etc. LSD fucks with your bowels and urinary tract so you think you pissed yourself or shit yourself at least a dozen times during a trip.

its important to note that it's not 100% intensity -- i find that the effects come in waves. you will have a few minutes of dazed lucidity then the LSD kicks back in pretty fucking hard and your thoughts and vision will go crazy.

the come up is annoying because youll feel nothing, then youll feel slightly anxious, then it starts hitting really hard and fast -- youll notice this when you start laughing at everything and your vision gets wonky.

the comedown is extremely annoying. basically slowly come back to reality as your thoughts become less dazed and confused, but your visuals will still remain pretty strong for an hour or two. eventually the visuals will wear down and youll be aware of how sweaty and disgusting you feel, probably cramped up too (the sensation of pissing/shitting yourself are just cramps.) youll probably get some minor thought loops. sleeping, or trying to, fucking SUCKS. youll feel tired and want to sleep but your mind keeps racing so you cant sleep. youll hear a sound and the sound will loop in your head, and youll get pissed off. or youll think youre tired, feel tired, think something, get stuck in that thought loop, then get really energetic feeling and realize youre no longer tired feeling until you think about how tired you are. it goes on like this for like 4-6 hours, not even kidding.
>>
>>25133345
> drink beer for taste
> Budweiser
Obvious b8
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.