[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Doctor appointment tomorrow >Hopefully will be given antidepressants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Ebba_zingmark.jpg (490 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Ebba_zingmark.jpg
490 KB, 1280x960
>Doctor appointment tomorrow
>Hopefully will be given antidepressants

I just need the motivation to lift / read books / eat healthy for 12-24 months.

If I can improve my image and confidence, I might be able to get a gf.

Any advice?
>>
Probably a good idea, but don't expect your life to suddenly improve.

>I just need the motivation to lift / read books
You will get some kind of motivation, but if you're anything like me you will get it completely wrong. I wanted to get back into drawing and fitness, but ended up obsessively baking. It was the first time in a long time that I felt like doing something, and my home was full of cupcakes.

>eat healthy for 12-24 months
Again, from my experience, your appetite will completely change. Some people lose their appetite completely, others (like me) are starving 24/7 but can only stomach bread and chocolate. Not healthy eating food.

Antidepressants will change you, but you can't plan what you're going to do. They're worth a try though.
>>
>>25132932
As long as I can do anything other than sitting down on my chair, not enjoying the vidya i'm playing, it will be an improvement

My bodyweight is fine, but my diet is just takeout every day.
Haven't cooked myself a single meal in 3 months, not even toast or cereal.

The amount of calories and stuff I'm eating is okay, I'd just rather not spend 800+ dollars a month on junk food
>>
>>25133038
Eating so much junk is probably not doing you much good anyway. For me I felt like everything changed overnight, I got a full nights sleep and woke up starving. Before I couldn't even bring myself to play vidya, but I got up and went for a walk for two hours. I don't consider myself fixed by any means, but it felt good to actually want to do things.

Obviously everyone experiences them differently. Good luck with them.
>>
Antidepressants are shit, they just act as a crutch and make you rely on something and make things far far worse. Please trust me. Find something else to give meaning to your life. Force yourself to start lifting and eating healthy, and find other things you enjoy. Find things to be passionate about. That will do infinitely more than antidepressants.
Also, may or may not help, but DRINK A LOT OF WATER, being hydrated will make you feel great in general and will help you mentally as well as physically.
>>
>>25133751
I know what I have to do to make me happier, but I don't have the motivation or ability to stick to it.

I'm hoping antidepressants can give me the kick start to help myself.
>>
I've been a former skeleton and lift since september 2014. It was the best decision of my life. Go to /fit and read the sticky there. You won't regret it
>>
>>25133751
Do yoga :) get some fresh air :) eat apple :) cure ur depression! :)))
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.