[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what do woman really expect out of a man during a relatio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1423718743283.png (422 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1423718743283.png
422 KB, 665x662
So what do woman really expect out of a man during a relationship?

What do they sincerely want? Especially when looking for a husband.

I refuse to believe it is all, big dick, chad/tyrone, alpha male, rich with full head of hair and a good job.

I don't believe crap like this
http://elitedaily.com/dating/not-cant-find-man-love-cant-find-man-love/956734/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=EG&utm_content=956734
>>
What I looked for when searching for a husband/potential mate:

>Education (to at least be as educated as me)
>My height or taller
>No physical/mental illness
>Okay looking, not deformed, decent genetics (no missing limbs)

That's really it. Don't be a retard and be at least somewhat physically able.
>>
>>25132685
I refuse to believe it is this simple.
>>
>>25132765
Well maybe not all women, but for me personally that's what I looked for. I know a lot of girls care about

>I refuse to believe it is all, big dick, chad/tyrone, alpha male, rich with full head of hair and a good job.

but I'm 23 years old and legitimately was looking for a future husband, instead of some Chad to fuck.
>>
File: Screenshot (11).png (667 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (11).png
667 KB, 1366x768
Everything is a lie.
>>
Alpha fucks
Beta cuck bucks
>>
>>25132826
You say you know a lot of girls that care about that.

What is the ratio of girls that care to girls that don't?

Because I will admit all I have seen or met all just care about climbing the dam social ladder and hooking claws into a rich man.

including my own mother.
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 800x600
>>25132685
Would you an aspie?
>>
>>25132955
I would say that maybe 50% of women just want a Chad and the other 50% want a genuine normal human to mate with and love.

Most of those girls aren't sitting on 4chan though. I know that they exist. My mom taught me to go to college and never depend on a man for anything, so I know other girls must have that instilled in them as well.
>>
>>25132685
Whats "okay looking" to you, and what would be the limit?
>>
>>25132613

Don't ask women what they want in a relationship. Women are natural born liars and are NOT SELF AWARE

Instead, look at who they choose. Chad, Chaddius, Thad, Thaddius and Brad.

Alpha fux
Beta bux
>>
File: ORxbHvL.jpg (73 KB, 620x598) Image search: [Google]
ORxbHvL.jpg
73 KB, 620x598
>>25133033
Okay looking would be like...

Someone who doesn't have an extreme lazy eye or has a massive facial scar that makes them look demented.

These guys are all slightly above and I would date someone who was less attractive than any of them as long as they were nice.

>>25132971
Yes, they're usually very nice.
>>
>>25133088
>Women are natural born liars and are NOT SELF AWARE
This should be a fucking life lesson right here.
>>
>>25133142
May I ask if this is the same view that most woman have about mens bodies?

I have the same body as #4 but much much ore muscle. Do woman care about muscle?
>>
>>25133142
Fair enough. Whats more important to you though, face or body? As in, would you date someone with an above average face but below average/chubby body?
>>
>>25133187
Most girls I know feel the same way, but most of the girls I know are average or slightly chubby so we're not talking about Stacies. Most normal girls don't care that much about muscle.

>>25133214
I'd rather date someone with a nice face. I like bigger/chubbier guys in general, but wouldn't mind dating a thin guy either.
>>
>>25132971

Not her, but why not?

Aspie guys I know sometimes take a while to understand, but they're really cool once I get past the communication thing. Nothing wrong with a guy who is interested in stuff and smart.

>have dated two guys on the spectrum
>broke up with one when he had to move to thailand (high school)
>second one found someone else...broke my heart, but they're happily married now, so okay, i guess
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.