[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 234523452345555444.jpg (25 KB, 514x237) Image search: [Google]
234523452345555444.jpg
25 KB, 514x237
Who else poor? All the commercials of happy families celebrating Christmas together kill me inside bit by bit.
>>
File: image.gif (1009 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1009 KB, 250x141
>>25132243
I'm quite the opposite. I'm getting an Xbox one for Christmas :)
Maybe you should get a job, poorfag.
>>
>>25132243

I really can't afford much, maybe I'll get some clothes I really need for the winter and a ps4 game or something. I got 8k euros in savings and no job, parents not really supporting me much either.

I'm spending the holidays with my parents and family and I hoped I'd be able to buy them all something this year but I can't unfortunately.

I wanted to get my mom a laptop because I bought my dad one last year, and maybe a pair of shoes for my brother. Instead my dad bought me an oven (which wasn't cheap) and I got no plans to buy them anything.
>>
File: Screenshot (15).png (620 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (15).png
620 KB, 1366x768
>>25132243
Christmas is just materialism.
>>
I like what Christmas stands for but I don't the obligation to partake or be evil, I simply don't have the means to give you gifts, I would give the shirt off my back to benefit the disadvantaged, you paint me as the opposite of what I strive to be, I would never take from the poor, only these I see as greedy, though their greed is a fundamental part of capitalism
>>
>>25132243
I'm not a poorfag but I live like one. Spending money makes me feel uncomfortable desu senpai
>>
File: 1387841124555.jpg (6 KB, 305x283) Image search: [Google]
1387841124555.jpg
6 KB, 305x283
Just had a big fight with my family about Christmas

>Family talking about going to visit more family for Christmas
>I act ambiguous about the idea
>Decide to tell them I really don't feel like it this year and am completely fine with them going without me
>"what the hell you have to come why anon"
>Kindly try to explain that I just have some stuff going on and not to worry
>They keep treating me like I don't have an excuse to despite being an adult
>Finally tell them I just don't fucking feel like dealing with everyone and would rather take it easy while I have the time off
>They start freaking out on me and now are treating it like I some evil asshole
>Really just feel depressed as fuck
>Pretty sure I have some serious health problems that need to be addressed
>Look like shit no matter how much I sleep and need to get my shit under control
>Can't get a job no matter how much I apply any where
>No real friends
>If I went I would just hear about how much success everyone is having
>People asking where my girlfriend is and praising my everyone else my age in the family and how I should be more like them
>Have to bullshit so I wouldn't have to seem so pathetic and would just feel worse because of it
>Would rather just get drunk and play vidya while I have a chance to not worry about others expectations
>>
>>25133257
pretty much know that feel. parents will treat you like a child while you're still a dependent. your primary goal should be getting out of that house
>>
At least we only have less than a week before Consumerism Day is finally over for another year.
>>
>not on speaking terms with my family
>poor, only get by because I steal most of my entertainment
>tfw another Christmas spent alone eating canned ravioli and drinking $1 2L bottles of soda
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.