[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beasty 1000
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: beasty.jpg (5 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
beasty.jpg
5 KB, 223x226
I don't understand how bitches like this fuck and create more beasty motherfuckers. I want EBT / Welfare to be cut off.

I bet the little beasty 1000 is running around with guns killing people when their mom should of closed their legs.
>>
They can't stand their life so they get pumped and dumped by tyrone
>>
>>25132240
Black women get the paper bag treatment
>>
>>25132287
Why do Tyrone's fuck bitches like this. Not even a hippopotamus would fuck this ugly animal.
>>
>>25132342
Black girls go to parties and drug Tyrone's drink to have his babies
>>
So, if you cut off all those programs, what's the plan after that?

Everyone on them will find some way to feed themselves, so crime will spike and everyone will suffer. And, children / babies will be abandoned on the streets. What then?
>>
>>25132562
Good we dont need more thugs and black women being raised
>>
>>25132562
>crime will spike and everyone will suffer.
No we don't. We'll just hit back harder and put them in their place. Survival of the fittest.

>And, children / babies will be abandoned on the streets. What then?
Then so be it. Those children would gow up to be thugs anyway and continue producing more degenerates. We need to purge the lower class from our society.
>>
>>25132562
This would be the best thing to happen to the black community get rid of the trash
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.