[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
movie time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: bbe.gif (535 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
bbe.gif
535 KB, 640x636
>scream at my mom until she give me 20 bucks to watch Star Whores: the Kike Awakens
>fucking bitch won't let me live the way that I want to live, she should be more sensitive to how cruel it is to force me to be around normies
>put on my New Balances and put on my trenchcoat and head to the normie theater
>fool the ticket taker by buying 2 tickets and tell them that I will wait for my girlfriend
>only casuals get stopped by the no singles policy
>arrive in the theater and sit in the comfy wheelchair companion seats
>start eating chips and sodas that I smuggled into the theater
>bitch Stacey comes in on a wheelchair and her family makes me move
>refuse and tell her that her stupid whore daughter probably has 15 guys' semen on her face
>kek normies triggered
>get sad look on their face and move over to other wheelchair section
>movie starts
>I laugh as I watch the Jew propaganda telling me to racemix and yell out "LOL BBC" every time they show the stupid monkey nigger
>make barfing sounds when the stronk womyn feminist garbage starts, everyone knows that roasties can't use the force when all they think about is Chad's cock
>laugh at the lightsaber duels, I could make them look silly with my Katana
>go home and yell at my stupid bitch mom to make me tendies before she has to go to her job for a holiday double shift. Stupid retail wagecuck mother lol

This movie was shit and pure Jew brainwashing. How was your day, robots?
>>
>>25132212
You should have yelled that han solo dies in advance to spoil the movie for all the normie faggots.
I'm dissapointed OP
>>
>>25132820
This tbhfam
Do you even robot?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.