[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /finished with finals/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1433110731790.jpg (25 KB, 257x307) Image search: [Google]
1433110731790.jpg
25 KB, 257x307
Who here /finished with finals/ here?
>>
Graduated college, so have been finished.

Feels good. Congrats, OP. How close are you to graduating?
>>
>>25132125
Who /inwinterbreakbutthecollegecalledyoubecausetheyrehavingaproblemwithrecordsandyouneedtotalktoyouradviserortheylltakeyououtofaclassbuthesonvacationandnowidontknowwhattodo/ here
>>
>>25132125
What, like forever? Everyone in the U.S. should be on christmas break and thus done.
>>
>>25132125
Ended the semester with a 3.0 exactly so I really don't care about anything anymore.

I got a C in a class I should have gotten a B in. The professor said I didn't submit a project that was worth 10% of my grade (which I absolutely did submit, she even confirmed that I submitted it in THE E-MAIL I SUBMITTED IT IN) so I should have had a fucking B.

Mad.
>>
Churning out my last goddamn fucking paper of the season tonight and tomorrow. One massive all nighter to bullshit a 30 pager together.

Thank god I don't do exams anymore. That was even more bullshitting. Memorising factoids from the readings to make it look like I really gave a fuck about them when I read them, memorising what opinions to have and how to make them look nuanced and sincerely held, all so I can regurgitate it into a notebook at 300mph and forget it ten minutes later.

I want to strangle philosophy majors. They just have to know stuff and then write it. Any time I get to one of those brief and rare interludes in my papers where I can actually just describe or discuss something as a human being, it's like a little bit of heaven sandwiched between 20 pages of densely footnoted misery. If you want to know pain, pain is not only having to write on shit you don't care about, but having to meticulously and methodically cite it from sixty five different articles and twenty different books.
>>
>>25132125

3.4 something GPA

I'm not really in it for the degree but moreso the hands on learning, but community college is very comfy.
>>
>>25132160
>adviser being a cock

Hello friend! Mine just submitted a letter of reference to a fucking Ivy League university TWENTY DAYS LATE.

Also he meets with his other grad students four times a week and me once every two months and I can never fucking reach him. Outright does not reply to emails sometimes.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
>>25132251
God that fucking sucks. Advisers are such assholes. Mine is also a teacher so he always uses his "I have classes to teach and papers to grade" excuse but what the hell could his excuse now be? So tomorrow I get to call the office and beg them to give me more time to settle the issue.
>>
>>25132125
i finish tomorrow
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.