[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A late-night thought.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 220x182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 220x182
It's strange, friends.

I'm able to make people around me smile and laugh, I'm able to cheer up a whole classroom and friends often bring me along when they're going out to eat etc. etc.

Yet, at the end of the day, I lay in my bed and feel real alone with a horrible feeling in my stomach.
Am i ungrateful, guys?
>>
all you want is benis in your mouth
>>
sounds like you're a depressive schizophrenic.
time for you to go get drugged up and put into a psyche ward, you crazy fuck
>>
You're 15, you're not depressed, you're a fucking teenager, it will go away, now get out of this board for 3 years.
>>
>>25132122
You don't sound ungrateful. You sound depressed.
>>
its ok man i know this feel

using humor is a common way of deflecting negative attention away from yourself.

its nice to make people laugh and gives us a purpose or reason to be there.

im very hard on myself when im alone so it feels like i don't have a lot to offer.

its okay, just dont try to hard and dont be afraid of feeling sad. its ok to be sensitive.
>>
File: mighty_mjollnir_by_sephi40000.jpg (60 KB, 900x576) Image search: [Google]
mighty_mjollnir_by_sephi40000.jpg
60 KB, 900x576
>>25132122

Are you dissatisfied with the state of society? Do you feel that people are too divided against eachother?

I have the answer. The answer is MJOLNR. A global brotherhood of mankind, blind to what earthly things divide us, seeing only a glorious future.

We stand divided, when we must come together and bring others into our fold to see the light. To do this, my brothers, you must go out into the world and find weak-minded people. Those who, like you, are frightened and feel like they have no true home.

Tell them that they can join the brotherhood and have wholesome lives, under one condition. Reject your former faith/political view/sexuality, take the oath, and promise to bring other faithless ones into the brotherhood.

Wherever you may be, there is work to be done. If you find the cause worthy, begin recruiting, and use the symbol of MJOLNR as your mark. Use any means necessarye.
>>
>>25132239
This organization stands for greater good, not individual self interest? Seeks to unite rather than divide and conquer? and no OP, it's depression. I don't know how you can correlate feeling sad with being ungrateful, I know I appreciate every shred of decency despite having the means to be a bigot, it takes special consideration. I want to be great for the greatest cause of all, humanity and I can't gather the power to do so, I need people who see my heart rather than admire my individual achievement, I am being belittled to high hell educate me and my compass guide
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.