[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here had an extremely productive year in 2015? >worked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: J5t7biK.jpg (73 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
J5t7biK.jpg
73 KB, 400x400
Who else here had an extremely productive year in 2015?

>worked hard to finally start making my dreams come true
>skills have improved immensely
>knowledge has gone up a lot too
>2016 will only be more productive
>>
It was productive, a culmination of many years of work and planning. But, now it's done and I'm looking forward to some rest.
>>
>>25131992

me. i was stuck in a bad rut for a long time and had very little confidence, wasn't sure who i was.

met a girl (turned out to be evil, oh well, no contact anymore, it started fun) who brought it back out, i was social when i was younger but closed up. the last 6 months have been very different compared to the 5 years prior to that.

even though this roastie ended up playing me, it taught me a lot (not to take girls seriously and be careful with who you decide to trust)
>>
>>25131992
>Enlisted at a university
>Got my first own apartment
>Had sex with an actual human female

I'm almost a normie now
>>
File: roll.png (2 MB, 1538x665) Image search: [Google]
roll.png
2 MB, 1538x665
>>25132246
>almost
no, you are.

Leave now; you're no longer welcome here.

proud of you desu senpai
>>
File: Bald.png (745 KB, 924x499) Image search: [Google]
Bald.png
745 KB, 924x499
Year in Review:

>Graduated college and delivered student address
>Secured first salaried position, with healthcare, vacation, and an annual bonus
>Widely published in media, included in college's alumni magazine and in University ads
>Credit limit more than doubled, finally moved on after a questionable relationship, and moved out of mom's home

Past two years of my life have been pretty amazing too, OP, so I'm optimistic about 2016.
>>
>>25132018
Good for you, anonymous.
>>
>>25132246
time for you to leave here and move on to better places
>>
>>25133127
you're killing it anon
>>
>>25131992
>graduated highschool with a good final grade
>met conditional for top 1% ranked university
>changed countries moved from 2,3rd world poor tier country to rich one
>parents both make in 2,3 months what they used to make in an year
>finally able to go to gym seriously because its a 2 min walk

2016 looks good, I will do my best to get my first part time job, a summer internship and save money to buy braces which I wanted for years
>>
>>25131992
>worked hard, wagecucks believe this
>dreams come true -> another day another dollar

>skills have improved immensely -> inb4 jamal replaces you for half your wage

>knowledge has gone up a lot too -> knowledge about being a wagecuck, kek

>inb4 underage highschool faggot who thinks he's doing stuff
>>
File: 1426963957518.jpg (125 KB, 641x593) Image search: [Google]
1426963957518.jpg
125 KB, 641x593
>>25131992

kek literally the opposite. my entire life fell apart this year and i've taken to browsing this board for several hours until my eyes hurt, i get a headache and pass out for 10 hours.

not sure i like myself enough to try and improve.
>>
>>25131992

>falling for the productivity meme

no one gives a shit what you "accomplish" dumbass
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.