[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sex and how to get it is as simple as opening a door to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: homuchan.jpg (38 KB, 683x585) Image search: [Google]
homuchan.jpg
38 KB, 683x585
>sex and how to get it is as simple as opening a door to the average normie
>you will never even get to experience it once in your lifetime
This is what cripples must feel when they see people walking and running everywhere.
>>
File: sad-00026.gif (161 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
sad-00026.gif
161 KB, 500x352
It pretty much is. At some point you'll just have to accept the fact you're not normal.
>>
Don't kid yourself - mating is serious to all species, it's definitely not effortless. Look at all the crazy shit people buy, the parties they go to, they follow the "right" music, get the cool cars, etc. All that effort is so you can select/be selected by the best partner.
>>
>>25131918
But none of that is actually effort for them.
It comes naturally and they just do it.
>>
>>25132068
I don't buy it, I think it's definitely still effort. They've got that part time job to buy that car, those cool shoes, etc. And they worry about not being part of the right crowd, so there's some stress to it too.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.