[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just sperged out and shouted at the top of my lungs at my cunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 41CeP-fm6GL.jpg (19 KB, 500x468) Image search: [Google]
41CeP-fm6GL.jpg
19 KB, 500x468
Just sperged out and shouted at the top of my lungs at my cunt upstairs neighbor who stomps around constantly. When I yelled my voice cracked and I'm pretty sure I sounded like some crazy person or some bitchboi. I bought a pair of pic related and I'm just sitting in the dark wearing them

I might've gotten through to this guy but in the meantime I'm embarrassed. I hate my apartment so much I honestly just hope one day I come home and its burned down, with all of my possessions too I don't care. I still got to put up with this shit for 7 more months
>>
Hahah what a fag.
>>
>>25131699
What about being a bully... on r9k, of all places?
>>
>>25131743
I'm sorry.
I understand you, man. I'm just like you, OP. I'm extremely sensitive to noise. I think it's autism.
>>
Why 7 months? Is that when your lease expires?
>>
>>25131834
It's ok. I'm not OP, btw.

>>25131619
I've had this problem. "If violence doesn't solve all your problems, then you're probably not using enough of it". But knock on his door first, maybe he's nice.
>>
>>25131619
I feel you man, same here
I only need to survive 2 months but I'm going to make their lives hell
>>
Don't worry about it OP you done good.

I throw a loud "shut the fuck up" through the stairway about once a month when the neighbour's shitty kid is crying/screaming loudly for no reason in the hallway.

Neighbours probably think I'm a little insane, I just want peace and don't want to hear the sounds of your ineptitude.
>>
>>25131836
Yes, and if I break it I have to pay 2 months rent, and after that I'm still held to pay the remaining lease off if they don't lease it out again.

But ultimately it's my fault for not moving to the top floor. I was weak. I won't be weak again
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.