[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw no one ever talks to me unless they need something or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1408410973069.png (41 KB, 455x410) Image search: [Google]
1408410973069.png
41 KB, 455x410
>mfw no one ever talks to me unless they need something or I text them first

Currently have 3 convos, all of which stand with me waiting for a response.

Right, I'm sure you're soo fucking busy on a Sunday to reply to my shitty text from a day, ago.

I know it wasn't a text that obliterated your sides. I'm not that funny.

I know it wasn't something juicy, like the time I fucked some chick I met off tinder. I'm a loser.

I'm sorry I just wanted to find out how you're doing and have a regular conversation.

Fuck you if you currently have someone waiting on your response for something.

I've had enough, I'm tired.
>>
welcome to the 21st century. if you don't entertain someone they have no use for you
>>
File: 1446157577881.jpg (159 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1446157577881.jpg
159 KB, 746x982
>>25131556
I have same problem OP. feels like I have no friends.
tfw people ignore you even on /r9k/
>>
Me too OP
>have 4 friends all on steam
>they've all known each other since childhood, I came in in mid highschool
>petition them to buy a game on steam so we can all play together
>they start playing it without inviting me
>even i I ask they say "we're just finishing a game off from last night"
>>
>>25131556
people aren't like you faggot they might be playing vidya or watching a movie and don't want to hear a fucking notifcation sound everytime you message them
>>
File: 1401031498099.jpg (142 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1401031498099.jpg
142 KB, 900x900
>>25131649
So why even come to me when you have problems?

I'M DONE!!

EVERYBODY'S GETTING CUT OFF, NEXT YEAR!!
>>
>>25131556
even if they do reply, they dont like you, so why obsess over a reply?
>>
>>25131649
yea that's bullshit

most 'regular' people are glued to their phones, anyone telling you otherwise is just simply a fucking liar.
>>
>>25131704
that's your own fault you faggot get real friends
>>
File: bob.jpg (1 MB, 2883x2232) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
1 MB, 2883x2232
Stop putting pressure on yourselves to entertain others, guys. It just makes me so sad to read all that stuff you write. You have no responsibility to entertain others.

I know that poor self-love pushes you to try to give yourself a higher value, but that's just not how it works. Try to have sincere stressless interactions instead. Don't put too much pressure on way, that way you'll go better. From there you can work your way up
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.