[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I suspect my mother has a problem. She's really depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_3462-pepe sofa-226067697.png (75 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3462-pepe sofa-226067697.png
75 KB, 500x332
So I suspect my mother has a problem. She's really depressed because we have the worst lives ever and she really wants attention. I came back from my friends house and she was down cellar calling me. I went down and she was bent over the dryer and trying to pull clothes out (unbelievably drunk) and trying to do it and she always complains about back problems but I think her mind is causing most her problems.

Anyway she was pulling clothes out not being able to stand no matter how many times I offered to do it she said no. I left and she started sitting there then I went down again offering to do the clothes and she said no. Then she grabbed a bunch of clothes saying she had to shower and has to go to work tomorrow and I told her she should miss work if its that bad (she can call in sick and has an abundance of sick days) and she kept saying no no then she grabbed the clothes and I kept offering to carry them and she said no and climbed up the stairs on all fours saying she didn't want me to carry them.

She's like this a lot normally my dad has to feed her ungodly amounts of attention and she thinks everyone is like that. I don't know how my dad does it because its like 4 or 5 times a day she makes a big deal out of nothing just to see how much attention you'll give her until you give up then freak out on you if you don't give her the attention.
>>
Borderline Personality Disorder or she could be Bipolar.
>>
>>25131434
Or "being an aging woman"
>>
>>25131370
i feel you m8, my mother needs lots of attention too, but its worse than yours, believe me. she doesn't get drunk, she keeps being sober and enjoys trying to create discomfort and conflict in our 'family'
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.