[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think makes someone crazier?Having sex, or not having it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 7a7473.jpg (262 KB, 740x493) Image search: [Google]
7a7473.jpg
262 KB, 740x493
What do you think makes someone crazier?Having sex, or not having it?
>>
>>25131325
I've never seen someone go on a killing spree because they were getting too much sex.
>>
>>25131325
explain the first one
>>
>>25131325
>His eyes widened; it seemed to take a moment for his brain to confirm I'd really asked him that question. He laughed and lowered his head a little, shaking it nervously.
>>
>>25131406
>"Ah-ah," I cooed, this time using all my fingers to cup his chin in my hand and guide it back upward. His fuzzy cheeks had a downy softness. If I squeezed, I would be able to lift apart his top and bottom jaw, open his mouth and lower mine down to meet his. "Here," I offered, "I'll hold your head up so you don't have to worry about eye contact." Staring at him, Jack returning the stare as the pulse of his throat began to strike against my finger, I felt as though someone were licking my inner thigh.
>>
>>25131469
>"I... um," he started. When he swallowed, his throat strained against the gentle pressure of my fingertips. "I know you have an opinion," I teased, my words silken. "Everybody does."

>He cleared his throat and sent vibrations up my wrist. "I just wouldn't know about the having-sex part," he said. Then, with an afterthought that nearly made me move my hands to his neck and force him against the wall, he added a foreshadowing phrase. "I mean," he added quietly, now speaking even more quietly than me, "not yet."
>>
>>25131548
>I let out a long breath, it was involuntary. Nearly a whimper. Worried he'd seen too much in my reaction, my hand slipped from his jaw and I took a step back. "Of course." I nodded. There was a long beat of silence. "But the not having sex, just between you and me - I'm curious. Does it make you crazy? I forget what it's like to be your age. You're fourteen, right?"
>>
>>25131374
Some people go to sex-addicts support groups. Can't hold a job without fucking everything that moves. What's worse than having dreams?
>>
>>25131366
Most serial killers aren't virgins.
It seems like virgins are going out killing people, but that's just because it's been a popular topic in media.
>>
>>25131835
True.
I hate it when normies take advantage of an example, to claim that quiet and polite people are worse than them.
>>
>>25131626
>"Yeah." On his brow I noticed the beginning of the slightest glimmer of sweat. "Juliet was going on fourteen. You can tell me, I won't judge you. Does it make you crazy?"

>Perhaps fearing my guiding hand again, he did his best to continue looking me in the eye; ultimately, though, he couldn't do it. His glance wandered to the left. "I guess it feels that way sometimes," he said. "When I let my mind run with it and stuff."
>>
>>25132001
>My composure regained, I stepped forward, closer now than even before, touching my face against the side of his head as my lips found his ear. "And when you do let your mind run, Jack Patrick," I whispered, asking him in secret so that not even the walls of the room could overhear his answer, "when your mind is running as fast as it can... do you ever feel like if you don't get relief you could physically die?"
>>
>>25132062
>Placing my hands on his shoulders, I lowered my head and moved my ear against the warmth of his mouth, awaiting a response. For several moments I could hear nothing but labored breathing that sounded like an answer in itself.

>"I don't know," he said, his breath hot upon my hair. When he stopped talking, I pulled more tightly on his shoulders, drawing his mouth so that it actually pressed against my ear. "It can feel intense," he admitted.
>>
>>25132201
>Just as my right hand began to move from his shoulder down his left arm, the tardy bell for lunch rang; in the silence of the classroom after our whispered voices, it sounded so loud as to seem internal. We jumped in unison. It felt as though the noise had just caught us there, standing too close. He looked up at me, worried-late to lunch meant a write-up, three write-ups meant in-school suspension. I gave his shoulder a final squeeze, then quickly moved toward my desk as though nothing had happened.
>>
>>25132281
"Don't worry," I said, my voice back at normal volume, "I'll write you a pass. I appreciate you staying and sharing your point of view with me." He was silent as I wrote, but I could feel him looking at my body in a revised manner, his assumed boundaries having just been proven wrong. "Do you already have any write-ups?"
>>
>>25132533
>He shook his head. When I handed him the pass I felt an enjoyable sense of commerce, like I was giving him a check for his services. "Good boy." I smiled.

>But the moment he left the room my smile faded. I reached up my shirt and pinched my nipples as hard as I could, my fingernails digging in until my eyes began to water.
>>
>>25131325
Possibility of catching a disease or having to raise a child in exchange for a cheap thrill, not worth it (of course only speaking of "casual" sex)
>>
>>25133094
>cheap thrill
Desire is unquenchable, anyway
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.