[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: sadmanlol.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
sadmanlol.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
Accidently message girl I'm sort of interested in, trying to message one my
friends, the conversation when like this, she's in quotes.

Did you watch Star Wars yet buddy
>Nope, lol
Wait! Wroooong person....
>either way, I haven't haha. In case you wanted to know eventually.
Were you going to watch it? lol
>I don't know, I'm not a hardcore fan but if someone wanted me to go I'd go.
Are you busy later today 7:30ish?
>No
Do you want to go...? haha
>Not really. You already had plans, lol
The person I was going to ask has already seen it though!
30 MINUTE INTERVAL
All right then nevermind, haha, maybe next time.
>Sucks

Where did I go wrong?
>>
>haha
Kill urself my man
>>
File: 1448564020068.jpg (544 KB, 3210x1705) Image search: [Google]
1448564020068.jpg
544 KB, 3210x1705
>>25131257
I was trying really hard not to seem autistic and stiff...you don't have to rub it man..
>>
>>25131161
Don't give up

Maybe she was just confused about the situation and assumed that you would have a third person so she didn't want to go with him. Maybe try again more directly to make it known it will be just you and her for a less ambiguous answer
>>
Who cares my friend, it's already fucked up. Why are you interested I someone who doesn't feel interested in you? Put it in this way; some 10/10 qt3.14 gril asks you out, would you accept it? Without a fucking question, regardless you had plans or not. She doesn't seem you interesting the slightly, even to have as a beta orbiter that she won't go with you. She'd rather go with chad.
Don't stress yourself out kid, remember that we are all chads to one girl(or guy) and we are all trying to find that person
>>
>>25131161
Sorry, i can't imagine you not being a troll, and actually using "haha" in conversation.
>>
>>25131616
>>25131501
But what is the truth!
>>
>>25131616

>remember that we are all chads to one girl(or guy) and we are all trying to find that person

this man is right, it's about the way you make a person feel. not who you are, or what you do, but just how you make a person feel. and that is decided the moment you see a person. he will instantly know (and so will you) how you the type of emotions you will have towards eachother. this is the truth. even though it has proven false most of the time in my life. so what is the truth you ask? once I have children, I shall know.
>>
>>25131161
your fuckup:
>text wrong person bout seeing Star Wars
>It's a girl
"wanna see it with me even though I was asking someone else?"
>It's a girl
>Diagram explaining women: WORLD < WOMEN
>>
>>25131161
>Wait! Wroooong person....
there
>>
>>25132334
So you think she said no because she felt like she was a second choice?
>>
"I've hung out with him enough lately. I'll pick you up at 7. We'll skip the movie and do dinner instead."
>>
>>25131161
>today
that kinda hard though, most people plan their days and stick to it.
>>
>>25132447

or better yet:

"I want to eat the shit out of your ass" and send her the link to this thread
>>
You didn't. You did great. Honestly, dude.

You're just raw right now. You haven't done it enough times to shrug this kind of thing off. This is just how women are. You honestly, genuinely get used to it. They fucking do this for a power trip or because they're just a bitch or who fucking knows or cares, and you ignore it.

Now you're not interested in her anymore. Not only did she reject you - which is always a dead end, and you ALWAYS go to a new girl, even if you think you're madly in love with them, because that feeling can always be found elsewhere - she was a little fucking cunt about it. It's humiliating to reply "Sucks" to someone when they're giving you the "Haha never mind then haha" beta treatment.

Next time, be more direct. Have confidence in yourself. Don't do the "haha." You did exactly the right thing here - you wanted to ask her to the movie as a way to get to know her, so you did. She said no (and was a bitch about it), so now you drop her like a sack of fucking potatoes and you move on.

Don't self-loathe over it. You were pleasant, you were direct, you were honest. Did everything right. Her "Not really lol......" and "Sucks" were knowingly cunty, but like 1/8 of girls you ask out is going to be like that. It's just how they are.
>>
File: sweatingprofusely.jpg (79 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
sweatingprofusely.jpg
79 KB, 259x259
>>25131161
>Do you want to go...? haha
>>
>>25132504

Be aware..

7/8*
>>
>>25132530
In my experience it's never been that bad and I was pretty beta a lot of times.

This one made me especially mad which is why I typed that wall of text for OP. OP was being beta (no offence) and she knew it. She KNEW what she was doing. Lots of girls do that "Sucks" thing. She knew she was waiting 30 minutes. She knew he was going to reply with a pathetic "haha okay maybe next time then? haha sorry" and she KNEW she was going to reply to that with some variant of "K."

Fucking hate women. Power-tripping little cunts. Hope she enjoys being able to do this for the five more years that it lasts before she hits the wall, then she can spend the rest of her life being an unwanted spinster. Evil shit gender.
>>
>>25131345
Don't listen to that retard. "haha" is perfectly acceptable in the normie world.

That said, where you went wrong was that you weren't aggressive enough. When she said "you already had plans," you should have said something like "who cares...I'd rather see Star Wars with you...let's go."
>>
>asking
that's where you fail fagtron
women like to be lead, you should have said
-hey I'll be watching at 7pm, tell me if u want to come over
>>
>>25131345
Yeah, but instead it came off incredibly insecure and faggy. This whole "lol" and "haha" just REEKS of insecurity so fucking much.

Also you didnt go wrong. She simply isnt interested in you. Not everyone is supposed to like you anon. Some people wont like you no matter what you do.

Besides the faggy typing, you didnt do anything wrong. She is simply not interested m8. Just move on and thats it
>>
>>25132606
>"haha" is perfectly acceptable in the normie world.

It still repels pussy
>>
>>25132736
Yeah it's fine if you're talking to some dickhead on Facebook but if you're trying to get laid you want to be direct and almost laconic, also aloof/apathetic about rejection/failure

It doesn't have to be cartoonish, like "hey babe. star wars tonight. let's go. ;)" or some faggot shit like that.

This is decent:
>Were you going to watch it?
>Let's see it together then. I was thinking of going around 7:30.

If she says no, whatever. But at least you come across as direct, and confident that the prospect is a possibility. OP's way of talking instantly demonstrates that he's *asking*, which to a woman is equal to begging. Women don't want to be in a position where they are GRANTING their company. They want to feel like you could get some other girl's company if you wanted.

Women really are a fake-it-til-you-make-it game. You can throw their brains off surprisingly well by just being direct, because most guys don't know this "secret." A man who is direct instantly makes them go "huh, he's at least confident enough not to beg or be nervous.. He probably has SOMETHING going for him."
>>
File: 1405561379544.jpg (30 KB, 480x534) Image search: [Google]
1405561379544.jpg
30 KB, 480x534
>>25131161
what a cunt

Good for you though robot. Made confident moves without even trying.
>>
File: 1448508489462.jpg (41 KB, 450x200) Image search: [Google]
1448508489462.jpg
41 KB, 450x200
I don't even know anymore...
She knows that I'm into her(Yes I know that letting a girl know is a terrible play),
it just sort of came out one day.

I sort of paid her one of those cliche romcom compliments(You're so pretty and smart and
funny...etc etc.)one day and she responded with something along the lines of:

"Then why doesn't anybody, especially you, want to be with me? Why do I always repel
people." I told her she was fine, and then she kept saying she was a horrible person and no
one would ever want to be with her.

I thought it was her saying she was into me so I sort of just puked my feelings out and told
her I liked her.

She just said she wished she could have met me before she had her heart broken in past
relationships and said she was to afraid to try anything new.

Am I being deluded? Was that just a polite way of her turning me down? Because thats
what I figured and tried to her of and then she started messaging me more often...we've never
talked about that conversation ever again...should I just move on?
>>
File: top lel.gif (530 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
top lel.gif
530 KB, 497x732
>>25131161
>Are you busy later today 7:30ish?
>>No
>Do you want to go...? haha
>All right then nevermind, haha, maybe next time.

>>haha

top lel you autsitic beta pussy, do you browse reddit?

you should had said
>lets go at 7:30
if ur hot or funny them
>bring money to buy me food
>>
>>25132856

don't listen to this weird white nigga. there is no one size fits all. you need to talk (and text?) according to your own personality. what works for you may not work for him. find out who you are OP. that's the first step. and besides talking "direct, alpha" is a stupid meme which you will grow out of.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.