[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /indifference/ here? My brother just got married and I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1434404096974.jpg (49 KB, 600x686) Image search: [Google]
1434404096974.jpg
49 KB, 600x686
Who /indifference/ here? My brother just got married and I don't even care. My dad is sick and I don't even care. I have no friends or gf and I don't even care. I have no hobbies and I don't even care.

Being largely uninterested (and uninteresting) sucks but I can't seem to fix it. I tried to be a normie but it fizzled out because I couldn't be bothered.
>>
you're a psychopath.
>>
I have no empathy for others, in fact i slightly enjoy when bad things happen to people around me. But that is probably because i am envious and bitter
>>
>>25131064
whoa man you're fucked up
>>
File: 1450527547769.png (2 MB, 980x1110) Image search: [Google]
1450527547769.png
2 MB, 980x1110
>>25131064
>My dad is sick and I don't even care.

I know that feel mate, he's probably going to die too. I don't even care as he's never been a decent dad anyway. Can't wait to get my inheritance so I can leave this shithole town.
>>
>>25131064
Did this 4 years ago when I turned 15 I used to just smoke weed and drink whiskey with my brother
>>
>>25131293
Im just like you, anon
>>
You sound like a psychopath my man. I wouldn't fuck with you. I would eat lunch with you so you spare me in the day of Columbine desu senpai.
>>
>>25131064
I've been rolling with a similar gig for years. It's not as "bad" as you seem to be thinking: if it really was painful to not be a normie, your brain would force you to do something about it. Think of your apathy as nature's encouragement that you're not doing anything wrong.

A kind of hedonistic motivation tends to come with the package, but looking at long-term outcomes is probably helpful. You could do drugs and break the law now, but that either leads to a fixed amount of pleasure (due to suicide at the end) or a negative net pleasure (punishment). Better to find a hobby or trade that can give you some amount of intrinsic pleasure despite lack of interest, preferably one that is solitary so as to maintain the facade, and live out a life of gradual (but extant) pleasure.
>>
>>25131064
Yeah man. My grandparents are about to die, my dad is dead, my mother is sad and my friends are doing well, but I couldn't give two shits about that. My immediate concern is; Where's the booze?
>>
File: 1439525426250.jpg (17 KB, 320x230) Image search: [Google]
1439525426250.jpg
17 KB, 320x230
>>25131387
I'm 29 though. My edgelord teen years are supposed to be behind me.

>>25131492
I wasn't trying to make a "little roaches" thread, didn't mean for it to came across like that

>>25131710
Nothing really brings me pleasure though, I just play video games to pass time and it seems to work okay

>>25131833
I used to drink because it made me feel happy but then I stopped taking ssri's and booze stopped working so well so i stopped drinking
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.