[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's going to happen in 10-20 years when the tumblrettes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: oppression and chill.jpg (78 KB, 864x1084) Image search: [Google]
oppression and chill.jpg
78 KB, 864x1084
What's going to happen in 10-20 years when the tumblrettes are in charge of society?
>>
>>25131022
We can stop this robots
>>
gender studies isn't a degree that gets you a position of power, unless you count gender studies professor as a position of power.
>>
>>25131022
>What's going to happen in 10-20 years when the tumblrettes are in charge of society?

We will be taken over by a society in which men are in charge. (Islam, China...)
>>
>>25131022
She must've really liked rock lee from naruto.
>>
>>25131022
>implying

Most of these people are just going through a phase and the ones that aren't won't get into law or politics or become influential billionaires, they'll become professional bloggers and run a cruelty-free intersectional free-range vegan quinoa farm.
>>
what the fuck did she do to herself what the fuck she was 10/10 why ruin it
>>
>>25131022
>2015
>robots still don't want to accept they are basically cocky tumblr users
>>
>What's going to happen in 10-20 years when the tumblrettes are in charge of society?

society as a whole will collapse. and when it is all over, and we are standing atop the ashes of our once great nation, the feminists will look around silently, then turn to men and say LOOK WHAT YOU DID.
>>
neither robots or tumblrettes will, you guys are both pretentious and annoying as hell
>>
I am not a feminist. My dream is to be a housewife. But men assume this means I am a lazy gold digger. Men are contributing to the problem too.
>>
>>25131075

If they (as journalists, as teachers, professors, "artists" etc.) determine who is "problematic" and who is allowed to get into a position of power ("Why are so many straight white men working there?") they are in positions of power xemselves.
>>
>>25131113

what? this thread has nothing to do with any of that. quit attention whoring.
>>
>>25131078
Which patriarchal society would you like to side with?

I wouldn't mind China since they don't seem all that extremist, relatively speaking, they just want to work hard and produce efficient offspring, and they still have the common sense to have women in the workplace and industries.
>>
>>25131078
>>25131147
I thought women were increasingly gaining power in China?
>>
>>25131116
>implying that journalists, teachers, professors, and "artists" determine who gets into power
>>
File: Broccoli_and_cross_section_edit.jpg (474 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
Broccoli_and_cross_section_edit.jpg
474 KB, 1600x1067
>>25131090
>>25131090
>rock lee from naruto.
Thanks for qualifying that statement.
I almost thought you meant Rock Lee the fruit.
>>
>>25131022

These sorts of people only thrive in non competitive hug boxes, like academia or social media/interwebs

They will never rise to the top of business/politics
>>
Why would they have any power? The only people that would put them in power is other SJWs and they're a minority.

Don't worry guyz we're safe
>>
>>25131179
Journalists decide elections all the time. So yes they do decide who gets power.
>>
>>25131141
That's sexist
>>
I'll start telling people I'm latino instead of white
>>
>>25131141
Yes it does. Women have to work now days and don't have time to be good wives and loving mothers. Like what Hitler did to families.
>>
>>25131113

Most men have no issue with housewife as long as you can cook/clean/take care of the home.
>>
>>25131147
>Which patriarchal society would you like to side with?

Any patriarchy is better than tumblrinas.

But with which I would side I dunno. For a while it looked like Brazil would become economically super succesfull and become more Christian (again) due to the growing influence of Evangelicals. But they're in deep trouble ATM.

With Islam - depends: Turkey is different than ISIS, ISIS is different than Iran. I would be fine with Turkey. But of course China rather than ISIS.
>>
>>25131175
>increasingly gaining power in China

relatively, and it's more of an issue of common sense to have their industry and economy grow.

Besides that, maybe it's not 100% patriarchal but it's still very much traditional. You won't find any gender trenders or trigger warnings in China.
>>
File: obama.jpg (110 KB, 663x400) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
110 KB, 663x400
>>25131179
>>implying that journalists, teachers, professors, and "artists" determine who gets into power

Of course they do.
This is one of the most powerful group of our society. I just hope that Trump will crush them.
>>
>>25131239

Not really. Find older man that is more masculine/prefers traditional roles, show him you can cook, that is the most fool proof method to win over that type of guy. Christ, woman can cook for me I turn stupid cause it is so fucking rare.
>>
>>25131207
Journalism is pretty much dead though, or is on its deathbed.

Social media is what will dictate public opinion in the future.
>>
File: china2.png (342 KB, 624x683) Image search: [Google]
china2.png
342 KB, 624x683
>>25131175

Like the other Anon said, only relatively.
picrelated
>>
>>25131346

>based asians

Pretty sure they will save us all.
>>
>>25131315
>Social media is what will dictate public opinion in the future.

No the people who control social media, who make trends and who influence the people on social media will dictate public opinion.
>>
>>25131241
>>25131298
Where do I meet these men?
>>
>>25131298
>ASKSHUALLY

you're an autistic faggot just looking to argue because a girl is using the internet
>>
>>25131380

In other words:

>the public will influence public opinion

weh
>>
>>25131403
literally
>download OKcupid (or just log in because you probably have an account)
>fill out your profile
>upload pictures
>wait
>>
>>25131403

Where do you live where you aren't meeting them? Most any traditional masculine man is fine with this setup. The issue always comes up cause you get lazy bitches that want to not work, get a bunch of fancy shit and not do a damn thing around the house, which is why they tend to be wary about it. I mean, single income house, don't expect to be showered with gifts and trips and expect to cook, clean, take care of the kids mostly, but plenty of guys are fine with it cause most guys are fairly simple when it comes to things, women tend to love expensive flash.
>>
>>25131500
I live in Orange County, CA, but I want to leave and own a small farm
>>
>>25131482

No.

But, for instance, professors who teach students about buzzwords such as "cis*gender".

People who determine which kind of "hatespeech" gets you banned.

Actors that are role models (grrrl power)

Managers that market youtube vloggers. (often the same kind of people who have worked in "old" print media before)

People who determine what kind of movie will be funded, who will be cast.

Who will be fired because of saying something not PC

the idea of an anarchist democratic internet
that will end "old media" is naive
>>
>>25131550
you don't have to be lonely on farmersonly.com
>>
>>25131550

California is basically feminine faggot paradise. Most any rural place will have a high concentration of traditional men.
>>
>>25131022
>when the tumblrettes are in charge of society?

LMAO like that's going to happen. To gain positions of leadership, they would actually have to do shit in the real world instead of being keyboard warriors all day.
>>
>>25131364
lol nope
they still mad about the century of humiliation
cumskins are finished
>>
File: duluth model navy.jpg (285 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
duluth model navy.jpg
285 KB, 1242x2208
>>25131022
they'll be dead from diabeetus by then

>>25131075
you seriously underestimate how much power and influence they already have. Feminists have a ton of control over politics. Colleges expelling men off nothing more than an accusation of rape, international organizations like UN and WEF pandering to feminists, the U.S. government catering to women's issues. Pic-related is part of the U.S. Navy's mandatory DV training.
These people already have a lot of power and already influence a lot. You need to pay more attention to the world
>>
>>25131732
>governments cater to human beings that make up half the world

WOW HOLY SHIT SOMEONE CONTACT ALEX JONES WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS END
>>
>>25131403
churches.
>>
>>25131184
>assuming everybody here watches that shit animu.
>>
It will become cool and unique to not be an SJW and the cycle will repeat
>>
>>25131022
The productive people will secede and form their own nation - states. Not like anyone capable of aiming a rifle would oppose them.

The NEETs are probably fucked, given that the new right wing nations probably won't be letting them in, but the rest of us will be just fine.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.