[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every time I see attractive women it just fills me with fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: mad frog.jpg (16 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
mad frog.jpg
16 KB, 250x242
Every time I see attractive women it just fills me with fucking rage. I wasn't a misogynist before, but after years of experiences with women I just fucking hate them. Right now I can't even stand seeing them in movies, I only feel at ease when there's a male cast. I'm sure eventually this will subside into indifference toward them but it will be a long road until I can learn to actually like another woman. Anyone else feel this way?
>>
>>25130812

Dude, dude, you just need to be yourself and all the pieces will fall into place.
>>
>>25130812

Also I don't understand how normies can go through horrible breakups and interactions with women and carry on without hating them for what shitty people they are. I guess those are better than constant rejections and neglect.
>>
>>25130812
Alpha males know that women are idiots but they use their power over them to control them.

Beta males know that women are idiots too but they do not posess the correct powers and so are drawn to hate them.
>>
>>25130812
Im in the same boat right now. I really don't want to be this bitter and I never thought Id be like this but women and norrmies just make me so fucking angry. I hate them so much
>>
there are millions like you

think of it this way. woman no longer get what they want and in the end they will have to lower their standards
next generation would be so much easier (it should be) if we suffer for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwKR_rZz-8M
>>
I can't watch movies without cuties in them.

Women are usually much more fun to talk to, observe, whatever.

I only wish I could befriend more women without making my girlfriend feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>25130841
they dont base all their existance around women like some kind of fucking losers that are completely desperate for them. Thats how.
>>
>>25130858
they almost certainly don't give a fuck about you
>>
>>25130812
>Got to this power level
>Decided to join them by taking hormones
>Now feel great
>>
File: az.png (40 KB, 574x468) Image search: [Google]
az.png
40 KB, 574x468
Fuckin weaboos
>>
>>25130884
robots don't too, its just that chads are busy bullying others so that woman can think highly of them

if you think about it bullying is like a job. if you don't want woman to look left and right you got to keep the focus on you
>>
>>25130884
This sentence needs to be burned into the minds of all robots. God fuck.
>>
>>25130865

Even a woman aged 45 can find someone to marry in the West.
>>
>>25130983
wrong video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vDwoILwsYE

watch what shes says in the end
>>
>>25130924
you literally must be 16 years old
>>
Well I am a kissless virgin female and I get enraged every time men complain about women. I can't ever get a date, unless he has schizophrenia, and you guys have the audacity to complain about being alone. Fuck you.
>>
>>25131029

What do you look like? Compared to guys women have it on easy mode in mate selection.
>>
>>25131015
im 25
how do you think alphas always keep all the woman attracted to them? simply by bringing down others.
watch every study made on bullies you will find that often they are the most popular ones.
now why would someone popular need to bully others?
>>
>>25131060

Chad won't approach her.
>>
>>25131029
Fuck you. Eat shit and die, bitch.
>>
>>25130893
I don't care about that. I just want what they have. I want friends, a girlfriend and a normal social life. I wouldn't even hate them if they weren't always telling me that I'm a bad person because I'm alone.
>>
>>25131029
1 hour in hair salon and tinder account and ur shit is good to go
>>
>>25131060
I have dark hair and dark eyes and am a little chubby
>>25131111
> op is complaining about how attractive women don't like him and gets support
> woman complains about how attractive men don't like her and gets called Chad lover

>>25131120

I hope all the abusive Stacy's you lust after ruin your life
>>
>>25131077

I tried to be a bully/asshole and I just lost friends and women hate me.
>>
>>25131151
Yeah one hour and like $100. I'm not paying for it. I am doing it for men, the man pays.
>>
I hate having to be near/around women because I feel like such a disgusting pathetic little beta at all times when I can feel their presence. it's especially bad with the asian ones because they think they're above me for being asian

just eradicate all women and have us reproduce artificially already
>>
>>25131219
you get that 100$ back with

>free condom
>free sex
>free meal
>free gift??
>free ride

its 101 economy for western woman,only save money when a men can pay for it
>>
>>25131029
well let me give you the same advice that women and normies give us.

>Its your fault.
>you need to get in shape because you must be a slob
>you must be a mean bitter mean spirited person and that's why nobody likes you. nobody cares about your problems so don't talk about them ever
>your too boring. don't be so boring
>you must be a looser with no social skills so just get out more and be more social.
> your not making enough money. nobody wants to be with an irresponsible looser.

>and just be yourself :^)
>>
>>25131195

>He thinks men are even close to as picky as women
>He thinks women don't deserve hate for being Emotional, unreliable, treasonous, and overall worthless creatures

White Knights really need to learn. Nobody is going to fuck you for protecting thy madame online.
>>
>>25131336

Men are more picky than women. Way more fucking picky.

A few men have very low standards. Another few are fat fetishists, ugly girl fetishists etc.
But most have expectations of perfect skin, great looking hair, no body hair etc.

Most men put almost no effort into their appearance, and still get into relationships. Thus women's standards are lower.
>>
>>25131259
> implying men are willing to pay now days

>>25131336
I am a kissless virgin and men have been emotional, unreliable, treasonous, and overall worthless creatures towards me.
>>
>>25131408
bullshit, this claim is constantly debunked by the fact that woman can obtain sex whenever she wants.
the whole "statues" thing is much more important to woman just watch the goldigger experiment on youtube and see what i mean
you don't even know what its like to be in the complete unknown if anyone will be attracted to you
>>
>>25131528

Unattractive women get no attention, from any man.

A woman not genetically blessed that doesn't spend a huge amount of effort doing makeup and choosing clothing can't trick a man to be with her.

Just realize that if you're an average guy that does nothing to look good (I don't mean bathe, I mean pick fitting clothes to hide flaws, style your hair in a haircut that really fits your head, take care of your posture etc.) then you look invisible.

Just like you wouldn't fuck an asian that doesn't take care of herself, you expect them to fuck you.

That's the main issue with female and male attraction. You guys are mediocre looking expecting to be laid after letting yourself go even further.

Women are mediocre looking and yet try their hardest to look good because they value their appearance, thus they get fucked whenever they want.

I've let myself go quite a bit because I got a GF and am somewhat depressed but I realize that's why I get little female attention, I don't blame womanhood for it.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.