[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You see, fatbros, these people will hate us no matter what. this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1496538926459.jpg (135 KB, 694x1024) Image search: [Google]
1496538926459.jpg
135 KB, 694x1024
You see, fatbros, these people will hate us no matter what. this picture proves it. But not only that, they hate us more than anything.
Someone could be rude or spit in their face and they will still hate us more.
Someone could destroy their property or assualt them and they will still hate us more.
Someone could rape their loved ones or go on a killing spree and they will still hate us more.
Someone could cause the deaths of millions and destroy entire galaxies and they will still hate us more.

We could be kind and helpful to them and they will still hate us. And if we were to succeed in getting fit after however long it takes they will still hate us to the bitter end if they ever found out we were fat at some point.

But we are all going to die at some point and the only thing we can do until we meet our fate is try to be as happy as possible. If you believe that getting fit will help you be happier then by all means go for it, but if it doesn't would you continue just to keep up the facade for those that despise you?

I've tried many times to reach my goal but after a few weeks I remember that I have no reason to continue. Why waste 2-3 hours of my day working towards a goal that would satisfy no-one. I will have used up my time and still be slowly moving towards my death and the "fatty-haters" will still hate me, no matter how fit I get.

Bros, maybe you should not try to get fit, because they're still going to call us names, and put us down for ever having breathed the same air as them. Just go and be happy, because one day they'll be dust too.
>>
just put the fork down
>>
>>25130672

I often wonder what type of person makes these crab-in-a-bucket posts.

and if he really believes what he's saying.
>>
>>25130672
copypasta/10, but at least that fat fuck is trying to do something about it. Continuing to gain weight until your heart explodes is omega as shit.
>>
>>25130970
that's not the issue. I'm not fat but if I had to cook every meal and couldn't just graze all day between meals I'd probably drop 20 pounds easy. The availability of so many cheap fucking surplus calories in addition to your brain being hardwired to seek them out is killer for some people.
>>
>>25131093
>that's not the issue.

But it completely is. If calories in < calories burned you will lose weight. If you're too weak to shut your fucking hole then that's your fault.
>>
File: 1450627752882.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450627752882.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>25131040
This is true, letting yourself go further down the food hole is just a sign of greed and giving up.

Doing something about it, whether it be going to the gym or even a bit of exercise at home to balance it out shows you're willing.

A friend of mine was fat, not obese but big enough that he was about 1.5x wider than the average person, always got ridiculed for his double chin and mantits. Eventually he began losing weight and turning it into muscle, he's still a bit above average weight but its formed to solid bulk, the guys who gave him shit saw how shaped his form and arms were compared to before and backed off since.
There's hope boys, prove their asses that you can change and blow them the fuck out the waters instead of accepting defeat, use their spite as your fuel to make it happen.
>>
File: 1446045680443.png (120 KB, 255x217) Image search: [Google]
1446045680443.png
120 KB, 255x217
>>25130672
As one fat fella to another, get over it you fat cunt.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.