[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How autistic are your eating habits? If I have food on my plate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: food_by_leosedf[1].jpg (286 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
food_by_leosedf[1].jpg
286 KB, 1280x960
How autistic are your eating habits?

If I have food on my plate but no utensil or the food doesn't require a utensil I will simply bring the plate to my face and pick the food off the plate and bring it into my mouth because I don't want to get my fingers dirty.

Pic related is probably something I'd eat with just my mouth.
>>
But you have hands.
Why.

WHY
>>
Different food can't be touching on the plate. That's as autistic as i get.
>>
>>25130456
I don't like getting my fingers dirty/greasy and having to touch other things and contaminating them. If I ate with my hands I'd have to constantly wash them.

Right now there's a rack of small cookies coated in powdered sugar on the table and instead of picking them up I am literally bending over and grabbing them with my mouth to eat them.

It isn't weird to me, but I figure it might be to someone else.
>>
>>25130401
those chicken nuggets look depressing
>>
Same here, OP.
For me it's less autism and more aristocratic upbringing. My hands absolutely cannot be dirtied, so I do the same as you do. Also, food cannot touch. I like to think of it as sampling multiple meals, rather than just jumbling it into a huge clusterfuck of calories.
>>
If there's more than one type of food, I eat one type after another, not going back and forth. This makes people comment every time, but why do they even care, and how do you even notice and feel the need to comment on something so trivial?
>>
File: 2015-12-14 18.29.56.jpg (1 MB, 1060x1883) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-14 18.29.56.jpg
1 MB, 1060x1883
>>25130401
None at all. Of course the reason being I eat superior food, not that you food cucks would know about it.
>>
>>25130401
I can't eat without watching a video/movie while I'm eating
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.