[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Silly men, women are can be strong too!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Silly men, women are can be strong too!!!
>>
But, if they CAN be strong, then why do they not CHOOSE to be strong?

I don't care about what you CAN do, I care only about what you DO do.
>>
File: Salamander_book_profile.png (671 KB, 1367x629) Image search: [Google]
Salamander_book_profile.png
671 KB, 1367x629
>>25130277
Silly men, don't pick fights with salamander women, they're stronger than you!
>>
>>25130277

>Can you carry 7lb baby for 9 mo

If you can do it... I probably could, but I thank the creators I don't have to. And its the only thing useful (other than sexual pleasure) you guys do.

>Can you cook, clean, and talk on the phone

Been there done that. ez pz lemon sqee-z
step it up sluts

>Can you bleed for a week and not die?

Wouldn't want to, but I've gotten manly cuts and shit that bleed, but I'm not an idiot so I stitch that shit up.. retards

>Can you walk in 5 in heels?

There are countless faggy men out there that do this.. this one is irrelevant.

> Can you cry all night then wake up next day...?

Well look what board you're on.. next question.
>>
>>25130277
women are so weak, they think all of those are remarkable feats of strength
>>
>>25130524
>tfw no salamander woman to hug
>>
>>25130277
Top kek these are fun games, I'll play.

>carry a 7lb baby for nine months
I carried 80lb bags of concrete up 50 vertical feet for 10 hours a day for six months, I think 7 pounds should be fine.
>survive hours of labor
I've had my skull split open and stapled back together.
>cook, clean, and talk at le same tiem
You mean can I have a leisure day in my own home? Gosh I don't know, that sure sounds hard.
>bleed for a week and not die
A few weeks ago I was at work cutting metal and didn't notice the molten shards flying into my skin until it was already a few centimeters deep. Cuts that deep don't scab over very well, for almost a week my arm burst open and started bleeding again several times a day.
>can you cry all night and wake up
When was the last time a man walked around public complaining that he'd been crying all night? I can't count how many times women have used "But i'm le crying :<<< that means everyone in my life has to take special care of me because I'm incapable of having emotions and being an adult at the same time TT.TT"
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.