[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you bought one of these for passing your exams?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 23.jpg (18 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
18 KB, 425x425
Why haven't you bought one of these for passing your exams?
>>
>>25129999
because school is easy as shit, if you need a fucking kgb ear piece to pass you're fucking retarded
>>
>>25130054

Says the psychology major
>>
>>25129999
How would that be useful in any way?
>>
>>25130269
>not wanting to listen to morgan freeman reading your textbook cover to cover during the test
>>
>>25130212
fuck u lad
>>
>>25130269
Thought the same thing.

*Maybe* it could be useful if one connected it wirelessly to a driver connected to, say, a leg muscle, so that you could transmit commands in binary to jump e.g. to chapter x.y.z... but that would still be ass-convoluted.
>>
How would this help? If you knew what you need to know then it's useless because you already memorized it, unless it's really basic shit like polyatomic ions and charges, but even then you won't finish on time if you have to hit play every time you move to the next problem.
>>
>>25130501
Math major here. Believe it or not, most college students pay thousands each year to memorize a textbook and regurgitate it on an exam.
>>
>>25130562
The only way you can learn is by memory.
>>
>>25130627

I guess technically you're right, but it's more like you memorize patterns and critical think your way to the answer using a few formulas and basic rules. You can't brute force this shit. You have to actually know it. I'd assume math and most other stem shit is the same. It's not worth studying if a simple earpiece is enough to cheat with. I study chem and don't think this would do anything for me.
>>
>>25129999
Because I'm a stemfag who needs to actually understand the subject.
>>
>>25130351
That would be easy as fuck to do.
The only problem is the battery. no idea if you can get a micro controller with enough pins for the job, depends on the circumstances
>>
>>25130774
just study for your tests retards
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.