[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I fuck a lot of women but I would never date a slut."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: m'slutty.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
m'slutty.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>"I fuck a lot of women but I would never date a slut."
>>
>le why are there double standards
>i just refuse to understand
>>
>>25129971
fuck off whore. your actions have consequences
>>
File: m'promiscy.jpg (29 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
m'promiscy.jpg
29 KB, 480x640
>>25129988
>>25129993
>"I'm a hypocrite but it's totally okay because I'm a man!"
>>
File: m'dora.jpg (22 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
m'dora.jpg
22 KB, 367x500
>"I don't hold girlfriends to the same standards as myself."
>>
I don't see the issue OP. If women weren't sluts, he would have no one to fuck and thus would resort to dating. Checkmate.
>>
File: come_closer_I_want_To_Tip_you.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
come_closer_I_want_To_Tip_you.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>I'm not going to get married
>I rather be alone than marry some used up slut
>Partner count matters
>>
>>25129971
>everyone is different
>but exactly the same so it fits my narrative
>>
>>25130753
do you know where you are? this is the land of tfw no gf.
>>25130781
if you're a slut, trying to find a man is like trying to fish with no bait. fuck you.
>>
File: animl.jpg (112 KB, 680x486) Image search: [Google]
animl.jpg
112 KB, 680x486
>>25130199
it's not hypocrisy unless you're preaching about hating sluts while also trying to land a partner and bringing nothing to the table but sex. This is not the case for the vast majority of men.
>>25129971
a woman who would fuck me after knowing me for 3 hours is not worth dating.

WHY BUY THE COW
>>
>>25130849
>>25130911
If you fuck around and expect a girl who is a virgin or not a slut, you're a hypocrite.
>>
>>25129971

It's like fucking once with no strings attached and dating are two different things or something. If you're never gonna see her again, the fact that she's a slut doesn't matter.

Would you tell to a woman that dating a Player who has one new girl every week is a wise move?
>>
>>25131193

You don't expect anything, familial. What if I fuck around and I still get a QT virgin? What are you going to do? Come to my house and steal her away?

Fuck outta here
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.