[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>catch gf sending nudes to guys >denies it's her >find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1450375536081.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
1450375536081.png
87 KB, 285x285
>catch gf sending nudes to guys
>denies it's her
>find out from her friend that she's been fucking another guy
>just break up with me senpai don't cheat on me
>would rather have tfw no gf feels right now
>>
you broke up with her, right?
>>
>>25129943
It's kind of fucked up how many of these stories I read. Most of them are like omg I used to laugh at you guys but now youre right they all are sluts! told ya lad
>>
>>25130002

Of course. The second she denied it I said it's over and left. Haven't talked to her since, but her friend messaged me what happened and then she told me all about how she's a whore.
>>
>>25130002
No dude l love her, l always have. She's my eveeything
>>
>>25129943
Kek, Norman McNormson got cucked. Commit seppuku, you filthy normalshit.
>>
File: 1.jpg (51 KB, 570x881) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
51 KB, 570x881
It wouldn't have happened, if you looked like this
>>
>>25130186
thats who she was sending nudes to
>>
A piece of wisdom:

She's never really yours, it's just your turn.
>>
File: fuck you.png (156 KB, 869x569) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
156 KB, 869x569
OP, my ex was disloyal too.

Best feel was knowing when she came back to me after a split up, expecting my help (pic related). When we dated, aside from taking her on $80-300 dates, buying her purses, taking her shopping, staying on the phone with her until she fell asleep (made her feel better having someone on the line), and basically leaving work any given moment, to be sure she was taken care of, I also raised her GPA from 2.0 one semester to 3.8, by essentially doing all the work for her. After she refused to be loyal, I left, and the next semester her GPA went down to 1.9. Then pic related happened, the following semester.

And I'm fucking glad. The sex and all was nice, but revenge on a cheater is infinitely better. She had a good thing and couldn't fucking appreciate it. OP, don't let your dignity be undermined by a cheater.
>>
>>25130319
With many women, this is also true.
>>
>>25130186
Probably would have tho. I kinda look like that (father forced me to play football through childhood to ha until heavy weights became an addiction) and I had a short term gf who cheated on me with this skinny ass hipster bitch boy. She thought he was smarter than me.

I'm going to med school now and he's still promoting his shitty singer songwriter music and i have no idea what's up with her
>>
well OP dear boy you learned a valuable lesson today. Ordo Ab Chao.
Through this pain you'll find knowledge.
These bitches can't be trusted man and Im sorry you have to deal with this shit but look on the bright side. Next time you get a gf, don't play any fucking games and be a man about it. If you even HEAR she is texting other dude's dump her. She doesnt even take you seriously at that point mate. I've been there, dont that. Again sucks to be you but man up. Drink/Smoke alittle and move on brah
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.