[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ approved games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11
File: dfsg.jpg (547 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
dfsg.jpg
547 KB, 500x375
Till now I played Counter-Strike: Normie Offensive, but got really fucking pissed off. Such a shit community filled with idiotic 12yo edgelords I could find only on TF2. I'm fucking done with it.

Any game recommandations?
>no MOBAS
>no massively multiplayer of any kind
>multiplayer is ok, singleplayer is A+
>>
File: card-back-default.png (574 KB, 450x671) Image search: [Google]
card-back-default.png
574 KB, 450x671
While on the topic, is hearthstone worth restarting after over half an year of not playing?
>>
File: 1445901522197.png (248 KB, 396x554) Image search: [Google]
1445901522197.png
248 KB, 396x554
>>25129814
hearthstone is worse than it has ever been right now, at least in constructed. if you wanna play, do dailes to get gold then play arena. otherwise you'll just want to kill yourself
>>
Euro Truck Simulator 2, Fallout NV, Geometry Wars 3, Left 4 Dead 2, Mafia 2, Vampire : The Masquerade - Bloodlines, Ziggurat
>>
>>25129959
this desu
if you want to play hearthstone in constructed, here are the decks that you can use:
face hunter
face shaman
face shaman robot version
face druid
face rogue
credit card warrior
credit card mage
>>
Runescape 3 is pretty dank
>>
i've never bought a game in my life, i've pretty much torrented everything
>>
>>25129781
CSGO actually was fun prior to 2014 but it seems as though all the autistic kids from tf2 and league have started to play it
>>
I play hots. I have quite a few regular friends we get on ts 3 and we discuss memes mostly. 100% fun. The whole game is a meme desu.
>>
I'd recommend SubNautica. It's comfy.
>>
Solo queue Dota 2 is the true robot experience
>>
>>25130106
>I play hots
Why not LotV?
>>
Every single game in the SMT series. Persona 3 and 4 are a must.
>>
>>25129781
of: dragon rising is god tier
>>
>>25129781

If you can still get pleasured from playing video games you aren't a robot.
>>
>>25129781
Try out fallout 4
>>
>>25130961
STALKER master race
>>
for new vegas which mod loader should i use? first time using one, i downloaded FOMM a while back but i had to delete my new vegas copy and now check for update wont work to refresh my mod list or maybe im doing something wrong
>>
play counter-strike 1.6. if you find an english-speaking server it's probably going to be good because the kids are playing global offensive, there are no 12 yo brs and probably the people playing there are people who used to play the game back in the day, which are older people

also i don't play cs:go but it sounds like you got owned and got mad
>>
>>25130961
planning on getting a card soon so I can play.

>>25130098
god this. I don't have "friends" to play with so I just join a random comp. Got assigned with some edgelords. I was so fucking pissed I just uninstalled the game and I'm done with it for good.
>>
>>25129781
Elder scrolls skyrim
>>
File: hUNmqiSi.png (292 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
hUNmqiSi.png
292 KB, 945x945
play osu, it's free, you can play multiplayer and singleplayer, has a friendly community, and overall it a relaxing game
>>
Dwarf Fortress

>Single player only
>Requires an autistic amount of time to learn how the game works or how to make anything
>Normies don't play it
>Allows you to control dozens of other humanoids to unleash your inner sadist
>You can make cool stuff, but since the game is actually hard it's a lot more rewarding than minecraft
>>
>>25131570
This, except DF is not that bad to learn you just watch a few youtube videos and use the controls/cheat sheets screens from the wiki. You can be building nice forts after a day or two of practice. Get the "noob starter pack" with a tileset so you can tell what's going on.
>>
File: tumblr_mutpwcUocX1s3t6r6o1_400.gif (1001 KB, 348x270) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mutpwcUocX1s3t6r6o1_400.gif
1001 KB, 348x270
Yakuza
>>
The Witcher Trilogy, Mass Effect Trilogy, Left 4 Dead, NFL Street, Fallout New Vegas, Resident Evil Series
>>
Demon souls, dark souls, dark souls 2, bloodborne, and soon to be dark souls 3.
>>
>>25131914
Op has some rage issues.

I love CS. There are more shitheads than fun people, but you can mute the shitheads
>>
File: retard.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
retard.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>25130035
actually since LoE the meta is better than it has ever been :^)
>>
which mod manager should l use for new vegas?
>>
>>25132487
Gophervids has pretty good tutorials on his youtube for setting up nv mods
>>
>>25132043
>better than its ever been
>always been shit
>still shit
Ha, ha. Oh, wow.
>>
>>25129781
Counter-Strike: Source > Global Offensive
>>
what is your rank in CSGO?
>>
>>25133225
More of a Condition Zero guy personally. First bot support, solo missions. Deleted Scenes weren't that bad.

>>25132487
Why not just go to Nexus mods and install shit with their manager?
>>
>mentions the normiest game genre on the fifth word of the post
>doesn't want MMOs or MOBAs

as usual, normies antagonizing other normies to fit in their own clique
>>
>>25129781
>Path of Exile
>autismscape
Half-life is 1001% robot game though.
>>
>>25129781
If you really like single player, EU4 or Vicky 2
Also maybe, Rimworld or City skylines
>>
M&B : Warband (single player)
Binding of Isaac : Afterbirth (single player)
Dawn of war (single player/multiplayer)
Total war games (single player)
CK2, HOI3, Paradox games in general (single player, some multiplayer)
Half life (singleplayer)
DF, (or gnomoria if you want a simpler version) (single player)
GTA games in general (single player and multiplayer)
Super Mario 64, Nintendo 64 games in general (single player)
Sup com : FAF (single player with good AI, Multiplayer)
>>
Tekken, Devil May Cry, Runescape, My favorites. tekken is nice if you're looking to spend a great deal of time to get good, dmc is just a great god of war tier hack 'n slash game. Runescape is ok but the community is a meme.
>>
Ck2
Mount and blade
>>
File: russian-dota-1.jpg (68 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
russian-dota-1.jpg
68 KB, 625x468
I'm currently playing:

Dwarf Fortress
TF2
NFSU2
Hearthstone
War Thunder

All pretty fun IMO.

Gl anon
>>
BYOND Games
More so Space Station 13, medium or high RP if you're autistic like me or just light rp for the TTT experience. It's pretty fun, and some servers have cool gimicks like Colonial Marines, which is Alien: The Server.
>>
>>25135498
Meant to post a trailer too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
>>
File: header.jpg (21 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
21 KB, 460x215
>>25129781
Try sub rosa. Tons of faggots like yourself playing. In fact the entire community is just one huge fucking faggot. The community is literally reddit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (175 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
175 KB, 1280x720
chivalry medieval warfare
>>
File: tf2.jpg (54 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
tf2.jpg
54 KB, 460x215
what does /r9k/ think of tf2?
>>
play binding of isaac rebirth but remember that the devs are sadistic fuckheads who will nerf anything they want with no notice
>>
File: 002.jpg (69 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
69 KB, 1680x1050
Played through it recently while thoroughly messed up on DPH. The fear was real.
>>
>>25135983
used to be fucking amazing, but it's been going downhill for several years now. It's still okay, but a shadow of what it used to be.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.