[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: things, that NEETs will never experience >going back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: shovel.jpg (114 KB, 639x701) Image search: [Google]
shovel.jpg
114 KB, 639x701
ITT: things, that NEETs will never experience
>going back to your family house for 3 week holidays, buying everyone awesome presents with money that you earned
>>
life outside the screen
>>
File: 1410304330514.jpg (41 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1410304330514.jpg
41 KB, 499x499
>being stuck in traffic for 2 hours a day communting
>having half of the money you earn for mr shekelberg being taken away from taxes and other deductions
>not having enough time in the world to do things you enjoy in life like playing music, reading, vidya and fucking the wives of wagies while they are trapped in their prison cell cubicle
>>
>>25129864
I am driving 15-20 minutes on the bike to my lab where I spend 3-4 hours doing the work stuff, and rest of the time I read books/play vidya.

And how is the going your life, anon?
Make sure to read these philosophy books and learn foreign language everyday
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.