[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-depressant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: tasty.jpg (32 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
tasty.jpg
32 KB, 500x351
Is there any anons who tried anti-depressant? If you did, was it worth it? All my current life consists of is alcohol
>>
lexapro prescribed for ocd and yes
>>
>>25129749
I've been thinking if I should try it, MIGHT make some shit ok
>>
>>25129672
During an acute episode of anxiety and depression my doc prescribed me lexapro 10mg and said to take half a tablet for a week. When I took the tablet, it made me feel really sick and vomited after an hour. They also made me extremely sleepy, but not the good kind. Kinda like my brain was switching off but my body was still awake. Stopped taking them after a few days because it didn't get better. Have another appointment in 2 weeks, not sure if I want to try anything else.
>>
>>25129672
>on sertraline for 3 months, no mood effects

>on mirtazapine for 3 months as well, also no mood effects

I didn't bother after that, did some thinking about why I feel the way I feel (still would say that I'm 'depressed') and came to the conclusion that I probably won't receive any benefits from anti-depressants. Also the side effects from both were fairly unpleasant, and those are the first that doctors (at least here in the UK) go for because they are relatively mild in terms of side-effects, so I'm not gonna start any others my GP recommends.
>>
>>25131269
>>25131368
Well then, it doesn't really seem worth it, I've only been on ritalin for ADHD
>>
>>25131473
you should at least try it, anti-depressants aren't an exact science, every single person will feel the effects differently. If it works for you then that's fantastic and you shouldn't avoid it just because you've heard some stories.
>>
I take 40g of Lovan and the only thing it did was take away my sadness. Nothing made me laugh still, I still didn't feel sympathy. I never got angry.

I'm still like this to this day, and I still take Lovan.

I would smoke weed, but I'm on 100g of Seroquel and 30g of some other kind of Seroquel for my Sever Anxiety. I can't smoke weed while on Seroquel it makes me feel like shit.

Anti deppresents just made me feel nothing. It was much better then before, I had suicide thoughts 24/7
>>
>>25131558
Well I'm a little afraid I'll start abuse the pills like I have before
>>
>>25131639
I feel for you my brother
>>
>>25131702
benzos are the only ones which could be abused. If you live in the US your doctor will probably want to put you on them because the pharmaceutical companies pay through the nose for docs to prescribe benzos for various reasons. But you can always just ask for a different one.
>>
I'm on Abilify. It gives me tons of manic energy and I spend the whole day cleaning my house.
>>
>>25131787
I'll deff ask for something else if I get that
>>
>>25129672
150mg of Wellbutrin. Feels pretty good man, I don't feel like killing myself all the time anymore.
>>
It does what it usually does: flat out your feelings. If i would quit them now id probably beat someone up, theres a lot of anger and hate suppressed by that shit. I can still laugh hard at shit like threads on this site though. 40mg citalopram btw. No side effects.
>>
>>25129672
the side effects are pretty cool
hallucinations palpitations ect
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.