[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /feels like they're wasting their life/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 67564434998.jpg (13 KB, 350x334) Image search: [Google]
67564434998.jpg
13 KB, 350x334
Who /feels like they're wasting their life/ here?
>>
me
>stayed inside playing games my whole teenage life
>my childhood is fucking done and i only have one and i blew it
>>
I used to, but then I realized even if I had a good paying job and a college education I'd still hate myself and want to die.
>>
Wasting it. Pretty well.

>>25129745

Same here. Just the knowledge of having wasted the best years and remembering all the regrets makes any joy in the future impossible.
>>
File: c4jt321.png (310 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
c4jt321.png
310 KB, 580x282
>>25129479
I wouldn't mind wasting my life if my interests still gave me joy.
>>
In some sense, yes. I've been working too much and not enjoying life. Too much stress about money.
>>
>tfw in university
>doing alright
>not sure if I like my subject or if I even want to continue it

How do you even decide what to do for the next 40 years? I'm 22 and have no idea
>>
>>25130365

You pick something you don't hate and which is wanted by employers.
>>
>>25130365
you dont career is codeword for meme job
>>
Not me.

4chan is the last place I am actually having any kind of effect on the world.

I need to install a keylogger on my computer so I can at least save what I've typed here.
>>
>>25130365
Just remember that your degree will decide very, very little of your direction. The only thing that will make a difference is if you have one or not.

So, whatever you decide to take, make sure it's something that you can *finish*.
>>
>>25130365
when you find what you want to do you'll know for sure, and then you stick with it
>>
There's no exact way to spend you're time right. Just be open to do new things and don't be a mindless zombie. You can play vidya all you want, just do some more things on top of that.
>>
File: 1343420529127.jpg (18 KB, 254x379) Image search: [Google]
1343420529127.jpg
18 KB, 254x379
>>25130418
But how do I find it
>>
File: 1450043344291.jpg (405 KB, 1000x1421) Image search: [Google]
1450043344291.jpg
405 KB, 1000x1421
I certainly feel like it
>>
i already wasted my life by doing sll sorts of drugs
that shit seriously isnt gold for your brain kids
>>
yes duh idiot
>>
I did and could have avoided it. Realized it too late, and now hopeless and on ssri since today.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.