[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't fucking females be "robots"? This is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_nij9j0aWuL1rqu47yo1_540.jpg (63 KB, 540x489) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nij9j0aWuL1rqu47yo1_540.jpg
63 KB, 540x489
Why can't fucking females be "robots"? This is a sexist ass board on a racist ass site. I wish they would take this place down.
>>
>>25129431
Roasties aren't allowed on this board you cuck.
>>
File: 1424915758810.jpg (42 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1424915758810.jpg
42 KB, 625x626

no (you) for you my friend
>>
Shut the fuck up first poster not all women have vaginas like that and some have it naturally. Some can revert it too with surgery or just training
>>
Aint getting a you, sorry
>>
Females can be robots but fucking females cannot be.
Unfortunately, all females are fucking.
>>
They can. But this is a "safe space" so some people decide who they want in or not and they continue to echo the same shitty mentality of Chads and betas.

If you go against it you are a normie. It's worse than tumblr here.

And I can't fucking leave.
>>
>>25130113
you're fucking you little shitchadnormiefuck

fuck you
>>
>>25129431
>Why can't fucking females be "robots"?

>Women get sex/relationships easier
>Society caters to them
>Males do not care if a woman is "socially awkward"
>Women that are ugly can get bfs without effort
>>
stop trying to fit in with the lads, lass, sorry you can never be your dad but that's the way it is
>>
Can girls ever have it as bad as man in the dating field, ceteris paribus? Can girls ever have it bad enough to feel the feels and not just their low tier feels?
>>
Back to Tumblr bitch
>>
File: tumblr_mehyhiXZkt1rkggxpo1_500.jpg (106 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mehyhiXZkt1rkggxpo1_500.jpg
106 KB, 500x563
Women are not even human you are like fuckdogs but without the loyalty
>>
We wuzzz Queenzz!
>>
File: 1448728550286.jpg (208 KB, 923x633) Image search: [Google]
1448728550286.jpg
208 KB, 923x633
>>25129431
Friendly reminder that anonymous posts are public thoughts

Congratulations, you know know that nobody likes your ass aside from the fact that you provide dick friction
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.